IDG Communications, Inc. – the world’s leading tech media, data and marketing services company – announces the launch of Popular Demand with Triblio, simplifying the ABM journey from engagement to sales activation for technology marketers. Built on IDG’s trusted 1st party data, targeting capabilities and Triblio’s sales activation platform, Popular Demand with Triblio solves marketers’ challenges, including:
- Finding and targeting relevant technology and security buyers at the right companies.
- Surrounding the full buying team with full funnel amplification and demand promotions, driving deeper engagement.
- Closing the gap between sales and marketing through sales activation.
- Viewing engagement and activation metrics in a streamlined dashboard, demonstrating ROI.
“Be wherever your audience is. That is the Popular Demand with Triblio promise; surrounding your prospects using IDG’s unmatched 1st party data and nurturing the right buyers through to sales activation,” said Matt Yorke, Global CRO, IDG Communications, Inc. “No matter what your martech stack looks like, our first solution with Triblio will simplify your ABM efforts and drive performance efficiencies against those accounts at a local, regional or global scale.”
Marketing Technology News: 6 Email Marketing Lessons From Fortune 500 Companies
How IDG Popular Demand with Triblio Stands Out
This end-to-end solution surrounds, engages and generates leads from target accounts. Additionally, it provides sellers with a tool to activate and engage with accounts.
- Data / Targeting: Built for a post-cookie world, IDG’s 1st party and intent data is shared directly from IT and security decision-makers as they engage with our content and events. This data is used to surround target accounts where they are looking to learn.
- Brand Alignment: IDG’s global brands—including CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, Network World—are trusted resources that Popular Demand with Triblio content will be aligned with.
- Sales Activation: As the leading ABM platform, Triblio help sellers engage based on the needs, interests and purchase signals of a specific account.
- Unified Reporting: The dynamic dashboard provides a unified look at the account activity.
Marketing Technology News: Extreme Reach Recognized With TAG Certified Against Fraud Seal By Trustworthy Accountability Group