Tinyclues to sponsor NRF2020, leading a Big Ideas session and participating in the official Artificial Intelligence Tech Tour
Tinyclues, an AI customer marketing solution for retail and travel brands, announced that they will sponsor and exhibit at NRF 2020, running January 12-14th in New York City.
Tinyclues’ booth #1236 is an official stop on the Artificial Intelligence Tech Tour, which features exhibitors recognized for “delivering the latest in retail technology across multiple business disciplines.” This stop on the tour will cover the revolutionary abilities of Tinyclues deep learning and its application to retail marketing. Attendees will learn about TInyclues ability to predict where B2C Customer Marketing will be most optimal so marketers can make fast and valuable decisions about their campaign topics, audiences and plans.
Marketing Technology News: New Food AI Looks Inside Your Fridge To Help You Find The Perfect Things To Cook With What You ALREADY Have
Tinyclues’ founder and CEO, David Bessis, will also discuss major trends and challenges B2C retail marketers are facing in a Big Ideas session entitled, “Marketing Automation Doesn’t Exist,” Monday, January 13th at 4:00 pm ET. In this talk, attendees will learn:
- The key differences between sales journey automation and the deeper marketing mission
- The dangers to brand engagement with overreliance on automation and triggers to manage customer marketing
- How to reconcile performance with brand-building, real marketing
“Marketers are constantly pulled in many directions, but only the focused will prevail at this inflection point for retail,” says David Bessis. “It’s not just meeting vanity KPIs; It’s about anticipating and mastering the true drivers of long-term growth, brand equity, and customer lifetime value. These higher-level KPIs come from a truly personalized, integrated, and relevant strategy. Tinyclues offers marketers a strategic handle on customer demand for products, along with powerful dashboards for targeting, optimizing, and analyzing the customer marketing plan over time.”
Marketing Technology News: Manthan to Showcase Industry Leading AI-powered Solutions for Algorithmic Customer Experience at NRF 2020
Demos of Tinyclues’ customer marketing solution will be shown at the booth so retailers can see live how the solution enables them to:
- Get inspired: discover the best campaign topics using a strategic view of demand across offers and customers
- Stay relevant: activate the best audiences for all campaigns and enhance customer experience
- Seamlessly coordinate: prioritize all campaigns based on value of outcomes and minimizing fatigue