Customer feedback and high ratings for RingCentral, Named a November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions, announced it has been recognized as a November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide as reviewed by customers. RingCentral received an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 125 reviews, as of 31 October 2019.
“We take great pride in being named a November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice. This recognition reflects our commitment to providing value to our customers through our industry-leading business communications and collaboration solutions,” said Amritesh Chaudhuri, SVP of Marketing for RingCentral. “Based on widespread feedback from customers, it’s clear that we are enabling our business users to communicate effortlessly both within their organizations and with their customers and partners regardless of location, device or preferred mode of communication.”
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction recognizes vendors and products that are highly rated by their customers. Gartner Peer Insights gives IT buyers the confidence to select enterprise solutions based on reviews by IT peers, verified by Gartner. To be recognized with the Customers’ Choice distinction, a vendor must have 50 or more published reviews and an average overall rating of 4.2 stars or higher across those reviews accumulated within the 12-month submission period. In addition, at least 20% of all eligible reviews must be from outside of the primary industry, region, and company size.
Marketing Technology News: Imagen Brings Intelligent Video Management Platform to US Corporate Market
The following are examples of RingCentral customer reviews from Gartner Peer Insights:
- “Providing excellent product, service and support, RingCentral stands above the rest.”
– Systems and Services Engineer in the Services Industry
- “We were able to make a clean switch to RingCentral with zero downtime and no hiccups thanks to the amazing work of their implementation team. The product has enabled our users to be more mobile and their deep integration into our other systems has increased our teams’ efficiency.” – Vice President in the Financial Services Industry
- “The ease of use, stability, and cost savings have allowed us to remove dependencies on expensive contracts with multiple 3rd party service providers.” – Telecom and Networking Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
- “The implementation of this product was fantastic. We have had great customer experience and engagement with the product as well as a huge cost savings. Definitely 5 stars.” – CIO in the Manufacturing Industry
- “Save costs and expenses with this easy-to-use and reliable cloud communications system.” – Commercial Analyst in the Communications Industry
Marketing Technology News: MarketCast Taps Steve Buck to Lead Theatrical New Business Efforts