Converge Technology Solutions Achieves Master Services Competency for Network Virtualization
Converge Technology Solutions Corp. announced that it has successfully achieved a Network Virtualization VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Converge is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“As we move into Phase 3 of Converge’s strategic plan, delivering VMware based Private Cloud/Managed Services capabilities into our mid-market customer base is a key aspect of our multi-cloud strategy,” said Shaun Maine, CEO of Converge. “We continue to invest in capabilities with the goal of categorizing 20% of our revenue as recurring and aim for the majority of that being derived from VMware’s offering on our Private Cloud/Managed Services. Moreover, we advanced our ability to deliver market leading VMware solutions in the US and Canada with our recent acquisition of PCD Solutions, in addition to achieving Premier status in VMware’s CloudHealth Partner Program.”
Marketing Technology News: Domain, Oroton, Vend, Yellow and Athena Home Loans Among ANZ Companies To Embrace Segment in 2019
“VMware is pleased to recognize Converge for achieving a Network Virtualization Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Converge are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value Converge as a VMware partner and appreciate its efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as it works to increase its service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate themselves in five specific solution areas. To date, Converge has secured three of the five achievable Master Services Competencies in VMware Cloud on AWS, Data Center Virtualization, and Network Virtualization.
Marketing Technology News: Avtex Hires Kristine Hansen as Vice President of Sales
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise.
Marketing Technology News: Pixalate Releases 2019 App-ads.txt and Ads.txt Trends Report: 5,550% Growth in App-Ads.Txt Adoption