Premium Publishers Including the Globe and Mail, Tribune Publishing, Lonely Planet and the Philadelphia Inquirer Choose Nativo to Accelerate Their Adoption of Next Generation Creative Formats and Boost Go-To-Market Speed
Nativo, the leading monetization platform for premium publishers, continues to quickly expand its footprint with publishers looking to drive their bottom-line and explore alternative best-in-class solutions to Google Ad Manager. Nativo’s platform now serves more than 500 major publishers across the US and UK, including The Globe and Mail, Tribune Publishing, Lonely Planet and The Philadelphia Inquirer. With Lonely Planet, Nativo’s platform helped support sponsored content volume growth by as much as 300%.
Nativo’s next generation ad server and monetization platform allows premium publishers to easily adopt new high-impact formats and accelerate speed to market with innovative advertising solutions. More specifically, Nativo’s key ad serving capabilities bring publishers the following unique benefits:
- Comprehensive support across all digital advertising formats. Includes in-feed display, scroll-to-play video, click-to-play video, outstream video, sponsored content articles (exclusive to Nativo), and traditional display.
- High-speed ad serving. Low latency allows publishers to accelerate page loads with reduced discrepancies.
- Flexible holistic auction across direct sold campaigns and third-party monetization, including unique demand exclusively sourced by Nativo. Enables publishers to maximize yield across all demand sources.
- Complete inventory control. Full control over auction settings such as demand prioritization, price floors, and blocklists allow publishers to achieve their unique business objectives.
- In-depth health reporting and insights. Advanced auction analytics give full transparency across direct sold campaigns and third-party demand, to help publishers optimize supply and monetization strategies.
Marketing Technology News: True Influence Hires Data Strategist and Marketing Technology Visionary Ray Estevez as Chief Data Officer
Publisher testimonials for Nativo’s premium ad serving and monetization platform:
Robin Gruen, VP, Creative & Strategy at Studio 1847, a Tribune Publishing Company – “Our partnership with Nativo has enabled us to provide deeper and smarter metrics for our native advertising clients. We are seeing great success with this platform.”
Tracy Day, Managing Director, Creative Studio and Ad Innovation at The Globe and Mail – “Nativo’s ability to manage the complexities of branded content executions simultaneously across owned and operated sites as well as our Alliance publisher partners is a huge differentiator from alternative solutions in the market. Not only are we able to easily scale sponsored content ads across multiple Globe and Mail digital properties, but also seamlessly offer our clients the additional reach of our Globe Alliance partners.”
Lauren Amato, Director of Client Success at The Philadelphia Inquirer – “Nativo clearly designed their ad server with publishers’ unique business needs in mind. The platform’s advanced capabilities have allowed us to execute branded content campaigns with full control and visibility. For example, their MOAT integration and ability to track advanced analytics such as scroll depth and velocity have given us more insightful data to drive successful results and increase satisfaction with our advertisers.”
Marketing Technology News: How Digital Can Save Brick-And-Mortar Retail with Customer Experience Objectives