Tremor Video Launches Programmatic Audio Solution to Help Advertisers Reach Engaged Audiences in Premium Environments
Coupled with Tremor’s direct supply arrangements, the new solution enables brands to connect with tuned-in consumers as a complement to video and CTV campaigns
Tremor Video, a leading programmatic video platform, today debuted a new programmatic audio solution for advertisers to seamlessly expand their digital strategies beyond – or in concert with – video and Connected TV (CTV). The offering is powered by Tremor’s premium supply arrangements, which include AdsWizz and UNIFD.LA.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Doron Sherman, VP of Evangelism at Cloudinary
“With audio content continuing to grow and gain in popularity among consumers, advertisers should be exploring ways to expand their audience reach strategies beyond CTV and all-screen video,” said Amy Guenel, Vice President of Product Marketing, Tremor Video. “With our new programmatic audio solution, advertisers gain the tools they need to seamlessly integrate audio into their broader digital media mix.”
In today’s highly mobile and connected consumer environment, advertisers are increasingly investing in digital audio as U.S. consumers spend more time engaging with digital audio content – streaming radio, music and podcasts. On average, 62% of the U.S. population now listens to digital audio on a weekly basis from their smartphones, desktop computers, smart speakers or even in their cars, with 218 million people listening to digital audio services at least once per month.1 As a result, by 2022, programmatic audio spend in the U.S. is expected to increase by 23.14% to $1.3 billion,2 opening the door for new programmatic audio advertising opportunities as the ability to reach consumers in distraction-free environments becomes more valuable for brands.
Advertisers who leverage Tremor’s programmatic audio solution can customize messages in premium content environments with engaged consumers, gaining an additional touchpoint to add to their customers’ journey. Key benefits of the solution include:
- EXTENDED REACH & FREQUENCY: Pair programmatic audio with video to boost reach and frequency for campaigns
- UNIFIED CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT: Reach audio listeners at scale in premium publisher environments by buying, managing and measuring audio campaigns from a centralized platform, allowing for a holistic view of how audio fits into cross-channel campaigns
- ACCESS TO PREMIUM AUDIO CONTENT: Deliver brand messages to engaged listeners within premium music and podcast environments
- LEVERAGE AUDIENCE EXTENSION: Activate advanced audio targeting to reach customers whenever and wherever they are listening, by leveraging data such as feed type, geography, behavioral, demographics, operating system, device type, contextual, browser, daypart and even TV viewership via Tremor Video’s TV Intelligence solution
- OPTIMIZE WITH AUDIO REPORTING & ANALYTICS: Track the effectiveness and holistic performance across channels with added visibility into audio-specific metrics like audio impressions, listens and audio quartiles to gauge how long customers are listening to an audio ad
The integration with AdsWizz connects buyers to the AdsWizz Marketplace or directly to publishers through PMPs (private marketplaces). AdsWizz gives advertisers access to over 200 million monthly uniques3 spanning across podcast and digital radio.
“We’re excited to work with Tremor Video to further diversify programmatic demand for our publishers and help advertisers expand their reach through audio,” said Anne Frisbie, SVP of Global Supply & Partnerships, AdsWizz. “We have built the largest marketplace for premium audio, and through this integration, we are connecting more advertisers to that inventory and helping to fulfill the rapidly growing demand for this booming medium.”
Marketing Technology News: Organizations Can Reduce Business Risk From Exploits and…