Qorus and Microsoft Join Forces to Launch No-Cost Sales Enablement Benefit to Microsoft Partners in Western Europe
On Thursday the 28 November 2019, Microsoft will be hosting a webinar to kick off the launch of Qorus Content Hub for the Microsoft Partner Network to over 5,000 partners in 12 countries
Qorus Content Hub – the sales enablement platform that connects people, content and data to help companies get to market fast and close more deals – will be made available (at no cost) to all Microsoft partners in Western Europe.
Marketing Technology News: 4C Recognized in Gartner’s New Market Guide for Integrated Media Planning Tools
Partners use the platform to access the latest sales and marketing content from the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
Users have reported:
- 50% less time searching for content
- 5x faster creation of pitches and proposals
- $20k annual productivity savings per user
- 85% of partners have increased their use of Microsoft partner content
To find out more about Qorus Content Hub for the Microsoft Partner Network, and how to access it, partners are invited to join a webinar on Thursday the 28th of November.
Are you one of the Microsoft partners who spend up to 8 hours a week looking for content and 2-3 days creating a single customer proposal?
During the 30-minute webinar, partners will learn all about this no-cost sales enablement benefit from Microsoft.
Join us to find out how to:
- Use the Qorus content Hub to build a sales deck in 60 seconds
- Get to market faster with MPN content you can customize about Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365, and more
- Access this new content without ever leaving your Office applications or from your browser
- Build and send MPN content to your clients – straight from Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Track client engagement for smarter follow-up conversations
Microsoft is offering the Qorus content Hub as a no-cost sales enablement benefit to all partners who use Office 365.
Marketing Technology News: Digital Identity Platform Bloom Reaches 1 Million Users