Latest Version of the Optanix Platform Delivers New Capabilities for Unified Communications and Contact Center Deployments
New solution-specific features combine with core platform functionality to drive uptime and performance for real-time communications solutions
Optanix, the leader in intelligent business service assurance, today announced version 6.0 of the Optanix Platform. This release features new capabilities for contact center, unified communications and data networks.
Among the new solution-specific features included in Optanix Platform version 6.0 are the following:
- Expanded support for the latest versions of Cisco Unified Communications (UC) and Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCC) solutions (version 12.x)
- Auto discovery of major Cisco UC and UCC application features, such as Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP), Cisco Finesse, Cisco Unity and Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP), among others
- New UC cluster dashboards and a new Unified Contact Center Enterprise Serviceability Portal with real-time command views of A/B side routing and peripheral gateway control
- An enhanced graphical ICM script differential analysis tool to easily visualize contact center routing and changes to ICM route programming
- Expanded support for Cisco Viptela SD-WAN deployments
Marketing Technology News: AT&T Selects Salesforce to Accelerate its Customer Experience Vision
Version 6.0 also seamlessly integrates UC and UCC monitoring with core Optanix Platform functionality, including fault and performance monitoring, predictive analytics, true root cause analysis, Business Impact Monitoring (BIM), and other platform functionality.
This release represents the next evolution in Optanix’s mission to deliver unparalleled performance and availability of real-time communications solutions. It comes at a time when such solutions are critical to customer and employee experience – and therefore business success – as the current business climate has seen massive increases in the number of call center inquiries and remote workers that companies are encountering.
“Businesses that rely on real-time communications to deliver critical services to customers and employees need enhanced, purpose-built assurance platforms that can deliver both the breadth of fault and performance features of general purpose tools, as well as the depth of insight from point-based tools,” said Mike Crest, CEO of Optanix. “The Optanix Platform was designed from the ground up to provide IT organizations with both of those elements, and to also enable the insight, efficiency and predictability that IT organizations need to assure uptime and performance for their contact center and unified communications deployments.”
Marketing Technology News: Parks Associates: Disney+ and Apple TV+ Both See Success During First Six Months in the Market