Ribbon Showcases Extensive Unified Communications Portfolio at Channel Partners Conference & Expo
Market-leading portfolio demonstrates Ribbon’s commitment to helping Channel Partners deliver differentiated service offerings to the enterprise market
Ribbon Communications Inc., a global software leader in secure and intelligent cloud communications solutions, announced that it plans to demonstrate its comprehensive solutions set designed for the channel at the Channel Partner Conference & Exhibition, which is being held at The Venetian & Sands Expo from March 9 – 12, 2020 in Las Vegas.
On display will be Ribbon’s fully managed, white label Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). The Kandy offering allows partners to offer Ribbon’s customers the latest features and collaboration capabilities while helping customers to migrate to the cloud at their own pace. Ribbon will also demonstrate its Microsoft Teams certified Next Generation Intelligent Edge Portfolio, which is designed to accelerate UC and Teams deployments and significantly reduce a partner’s operating expenses. In addition, Ribbon will showcase its advanced Analytics applications, which leverages big data and machine learning to allow partners to offer toll fraud avoidance and network management services to customers.
Marketing Technology News: AudioEye Appoints Heath Thompson as Chief Executive Officer
“Channel Partners have tremendous opportunities to deliver high-margin solutions to enterprise customers with Ribbon,” said Patrick Joggerst, Chief Marketing Officer and EVP of Business Development for Ribbon. “In a recent study of 4,800 enterprises commissioned by Ribbon, we found that of the companies that have yet to do so, 90% of North American businesses are interested to extremely interested in moving voice to the cloud. The same study also found that 64% of these businesses expected their companies to switch from legacy voice services to UC within the next two years. Our market-proven portfolio is designed to help our Channel Partners around the world deliver carrier-grade solutions that help enterprise customers seamlessly migrate to cloud UC and Microsoft Teams.”
Joggerst added, “The world’s largest Channel Partner conference and exhibition is the perfect venue to demonstrate how committed we are to helping our Channel Partners deliver best-in-class solutions to our end user enterprise customers. The enterprise market remains a very strategic part of our growth strategy.”
Marketing Technology News: Sense Rolls Out Partner Program for Cooperatives at TechAdvantage 2020, Booth 2421
Highlights from Ribbon’s Portfolio include:
- Microsoft Teams Migration – leverages Ribbon’s Microsoft-certified technology to connect Microsoft Teams users to the rest of the world with high-quality voice and security solutions.
- Ribbon’s Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio – securely connects and enhances enterprise voice and data applications, including Microsoft Teams, while delivering service assurance, advanced analytics, security, policy and routing capabilities for cloud communications applications.
- Unified Communications Security Solutions – provide advanced protection against sophisticated IP-based UC attacks such as Distributed Denial of Service and toll fraud.
- Vertical Market Solutions – deliver customized secure solutions that communication-enable industry-specific workflows, making organizations more collaborative and more responsive to their customers.
- Enterprise Network Transformation – delivers seamless voice network migration (premises or cloud-based) to the latest in UC technology, while protecting existing investments.
- Analytics and Insights – provides in-depth analysis for security and operations by delivering an end-to-end view of network operations, while offering network-wide troubleshooting and alerts on negative service impacts.
Marketing Technology News: TEKLYNX Awarded 2020 Stevie® for Historic Customer Service Achievements