Docebo Inc (“Docebo” or the “Company”), a leading artificial intelligence (AI)-powered learning suite provider, announced today the release of its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, highlighting its initiatives and best practices to drive sustainable, equitable and prosperous impacts for Docebo’s various stakeholders.
“We are proud to share our inaugural ESG report, highlighting the progress we have made in our key ESG focus areas to our employees, customers and investors,” said Claudio Erba, CEO and Founder of Docebo. “The publication of our first ESG report is an important step forward. The decisions we make – about empowering our people, maintaining integrity, managing our footprint, and contributing to our communities – are each essential parts of activating Docebo’s approach to sustainability.“
Our commitment to building solutions that enable engaged, informed, and effective learners is key to how we work and approach sustainability at Docebo. To believe in learning is to believe in continuous improvement. That’s why we have committed to formalizing our sustainability efforts to include measuring and documenting our current performance, analyzing where we can improve, and holding ourselves accountable to our goals. Completing our inaugural ESG report is a step toward demonstrating our ongoing deep dedication to achieving meaningful and valuable sustainable business practices. We are proud to provide this inaugural ESG report as a new lens through which our stakeholders can learn about our business and the lasting, beneficial impacts we can create.
Marketing Technology News: ESET Leader in G2 summer report for ESET PROTECT Advanced
Docebo’s ESG report is grounded in three of our six core values, Accountability, Impact & Togetherness. It outlines key focus areas consistent within the software industry and how the Company is aligning its sustainability efforts with its continued pursuit of superior financial performance. The Company used both the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) as the primary guides for the development of this report. Docebo supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and strongly believes that its initiatives and business activities have the potential to bring meaningful progress toward their achievement.
Highlights from Docebo’s 2021 ESG report include:
- Docebo technology is being used by leading not-for-profit, charitable, and philanthropic organizations to train and educate their own internal organizations as well as their external audiences to achieve positive social outcomes. Some of these organizations include: Amnesty International; EcoVadis; Girls with Impact; and the UN Global Compact Academy
- Conducted our first formal materiality assessment to ensure our ESG strategy incorporated input from our key stakeholders
- Launched four resource groups to cultivate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion throughout our employee team – Docebo Women’s Alliance, Docebo Pride, Docebo Green Ambassadors, and BIDOC – Black, Indigenous, Docebians of Color
- Over the past three years, we have reduced total customer downtime by 44% and improved service reliability, all while approximately doubling our total number of customers to 2,805 by the end of 2021
- A total of 80% of our offices have adopted a Green Energy Supplier Policy, and 44% of Docebo’s electricity use in 2021 was derived from renewable sources
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jerry Luk, Co-Founder & President at Firework