PLANOLY Presents: Reels Resolutions will offer an inside look at how top brands achieve growth through video-first social content
PLANOLY, an industry-leading social content planner trusted by over five million users, is excited to announce a free virtual event series, PLANOLY Presents: Reels Resolutions. From embracing trends to create viral video content to mastering the art of building an on-camera presence, workshop partners will teach attendees how to incorporate video-first social content into a high-growth social media strategy.
“Instagram is doubling down on video in 2022 and marketers should be too,” says Teresa Day, President of PLANOLY. “With the launch of PLANOLY’s Instagram Reels Planner and upcoming video workshop series, we’re making it easier than ever to create and schedule video content.”
Marketing Technology News: Backblaze Strengthens Leadership With Two New Board Members
Starting on January 19th, 2022, join PLANOLY for five weeks of free virtual social media workshops led by recognized marketers and brand builders. Find the full schedule listed below.
- Let’s Get Reel: In Conversation with Instagram Tastemakers (January 19 @ 12:00 p.m. EST) – Katie Sturino, Founder of Megababe, Daniel Sanchez of Instagram, and Social Media Consultant, Candace Marie
- Personify Your Product: Humanize Your Brand Through Social Video (January 26 @ 12:00 p.m. EST) – Zaria Parvez of Duolingo
- Find Your (Re)Purpose: Utilizing Social Video Content Across Channels (February 2 @ 1:00 p.m. EST) – Gabby Phi of INKA
- Make Moves: Transitions, Trends, and Tips for Social Video (February 9 @ 12:00 p.m. EST) – Courtney Park, Founder of Cultivate Social
- It’s Reels Easy: Using PLANOLY’s Reels Planner (February 16 @ 12:00 p.m. EST) – Phoebe Sherman, CEO of Girl Gang Craft
While Reels is broadly recognized as the biggest contributor to engagement growth on Instagram, until recently there was no convenient way to plan and schedule Reels as part of a larger social media strategy. The introduction of PLANOLY’s Reels Planner allows premium users to visually plan and organize video content, select cover photos for Reels, and set reminders for when it’s time to post.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Damien Mahoney, Co-founder and CEO at Stackla