The free virtual event series will provide an exclusive look into how leading marketers and brand builders create social content that inspires and converts
PLANOLY, the industry-leading social marketing platform trusted by over five million users, is excited to announce a free virtual event series, PLANOLY Presents: Summer (Content) Camp. From developing a social strategy to mastering the art of photo editing, workshop partners will teach attendees how to streamline the content creation process.
Starting on June 17th, 2021, join PLANOLY for five weeks of free virtual social media workshops led by recognized marketers and brand builders. Find the full schedule listed below.
Marketing Technology News: ADEC Innovations Appoints New Executive To Lead Company In Their Next Phase Of Growth And…
- Content Strategy Seminar (June 17 @ 11:00 a.m. EDT) – Julianne Fraser, Founder of Dialogue New York, shares how to create an effective strategy, manage a content calendar, and work with influencers.
- (Social) Scrapbook: Creating Scrappy Content (June 24 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT) – Rachel Karten, Social Media Consultant, shares how to create casual and compelling content and brainstorm ideas for time-sensitive product or service launches.
- (Camera) Roll Call: Photo Editing (June 30 @ 2:00 p.m. EDT) – Tezza Barton, Founder of TEZZA, will share how to develop your visual content aesthetic by utilizing color and filters to create consistency.
- Write This Way: Creative Social Copywriting (July 6 @ 1:30 p.m. EDT) – Kate Hamilton, Co-Founder and CEO of Sonder & Tell, shares how to develop a memorable voice on social media, and effectively craft copy and captions in a visual-first landscape.
- Reels Talk: Reels and Video Content for Social (July 14 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT) – Deja Foxx, an activist and social media strategist, shares how to incorporate motion-based content into your strategy, creatively plan Reels content, and more.
“While PLANOLY helps to visually plan and schedule content, our community of small businesses and brands have voiced one of their biggest challenges is not knowing how or where to start,” says Teresa Day, SVP of Marketing at PLANOLY. “Summer (Content) Camp is focused on just that – helping you overcome the content creation hurdle.”
Marketing Technology News: Marketing 360® Releases Moving Company Marketing Success Story