Criteo Announces New Traffic Generation Solution to Increase Engagement in Clients’ Upper-Funnel Campaigns
Marketers can now engage with over 300 in-market commerce audiences higher in the customer journey
Criteo S.A., the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising, announced global availability of its marketing solution for traffic generation, which helps advertisers connect with new audiences to drive engagement and increased website traffic. Previously in beta testing with over 750 clients, our Traffic Generation solution enables marketers to influence prospective users in high-intent moments as they research, compare and consider different brands. The launch expands Criteo’s portfolio beyond lower-funnel retargeting and includes over 300 in-market audiences that retailers and brands can tap into.
Marketing Technology News: Freshworks Taps Oracle Cloud Vetaran Prakash Ramamurthy as New CPO
According to Criteo data, an average user will spend up to four weeks deciding on the right brand for their needs, and 73% of people are willing to consider a completely new brand during their decision-making process. Criteo now allows marketers to take advantage of this significant opportunity. With real-time, first-party data and Criteo’s renowned AI Engine, marketers can reach and engage with users at the precise moment that they are ready and willing to discover new brands.
Karsten Weide, Program Vice President, Media & Entertainment at IDC (@KarstenW) added: “There is a huge opportunity for programmatic vendors, but especially for those that are big in retargeting, such as Criteo, to branch out from performance marketing to upper-funnel brand campaigns designed to drive consideration. IDC estimates almost half of all digital ad spend in the U.S. was brand-related in 2019, a $70B potential of which large parts are untapped by vendors previously focused on direct-response advertising.”
Marketing Technology News: Kount Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies
Criteo’s Traffic Generation solution includes the following capabilities:
- Multiple audience options:
- Similar Audiences allows marketers to find new lookalike audiences similar to those of prior campaigns.
- Commerce Audiences allows marketers to select from 300+ in-market audiences aggregated from Criteo’s first-party data.
- Custom Audiences allows marketers to re-engage with lapsed users to help re-surface their brand
Similar and Custom Audiences is available worldwide and Commerce Audience is available in 20 countries.
- Self-serve user interface: Using Criteo’s Management Center, marketers can activate their consideration campaigns and gain insights into brand results.
- Optimized bidding: Using Criteo’s AI Engine, optimized on driving more quality traffic, marketers can rely on technology that pushes display ads at the precise moment a user is ready and willing to engage with the brand.
- Creative layouts: Using Criteo’s interactive display formats that blend branding images and videos with personalized recommendations, marketers can grab their audience’s attention and drive more relevant interactions.
Clients are already starting to see strong results: “Since partnering with Criteo, we’ve generated 2x more traffic compared to any other vendor, and we’ve seen a 30% growth in business. Using Criteo’s lookalike AI, we’ve targeted new audiences at the top of the funnel and brought them to our site,” said Back Sung Ku, Manager of the Marketing Planning Division of Dholic Ladies, a fast-growing brand for women’s fashion. “Driving upper-funnel campaigns has helped us grow our brand. We are very impressed with the results.”
Marketing Technology News: DisruptOps Raises $9 Million Series A to Scale Cloud Security Operations