Activewear brand now runs retail operations on iPhone, bringing joy to associates and customers #DoingThings
NewStore, the first to provide Omnichannel-as-a-Service, announced Outdoor Voices shops are now running on its platform. The activewear brand introduced the NewStore Omnichannel Platform, which runs exclusively on iOS, in its nine locations across the country to bridge online and in-store shopping experiences. Now, store associates are empowered with iPhone to ensure all customer touchpoints are secure, seamless and cohesive.
Outdoor Voices, a digital-first brand, has grown exponentially since its founding in 2014. Its approachable call to action #DoingThings unites a nationwide community of Recreational enthusiasts who exercise for the joy of it. As the company’s retail operations continue to expand, it is reinvigorating its customer experience and prioritizing technology’s role in the shopping journey, specifically how iPhone can enable associates to securely provide the best customer experience. The NewStore platform’s integrated cloud OMS and mobile POS gives Outdoor Voices a single system of truth for its customers, orders and inventory. Data insights are made available to store associates on iPhone, allowing them to quickly and easily deploy omnichannel capabilities including endless aisle, mobile checkout, store fulfillment, inventory management and clienteling.
Marketing Technology News: SRAX and The ALS Association Give BIGtoken Users a New Way to Donate Real Money with Their Data Earnings
“We’ve been looking for the right partner that will make it easy to manage a 360 degree view into our retail shops and for us, that’s NewStore,” said Kevin Harwood, Vice President of Technology of Outdoor Voices. “The NewStore Omnichannel Platform creates a symbiotic relationship between our online and in-store transactions by ensuring that our shop teams have the data they need at their fingertips and our customers the technical apparel they’ve been looking for.”
“It’s so important for modern brands to balance technology with authentic experiences,” said Stephan Schambach, Founder & CEO of NewStore. “Mobile-powered store associates are what makes this possible. Outdoor Voices is changing the face of the athletic category, not only with its best-in-class apparel but also by committing to omnichannel. With intuitive iPhone apps, the brand can build customer relationships in all retail environments and expand its community far and wide.”
Marketing Technology News: Merkle Named 2019 Pegasystems’ Partner Excellence in Digital Transformation Recipient
By running its stores on iPhone with NewStore, the Outdoor Voices brand experience now boasts the following omnichannel benefits and then some:
- Omnichannel OMS: Store associates can rely on automatic order routing to get apparel to customers quickly and cost-effectively.
- NewStore Checkout: Store associates can facilitate iPhone to iPhone checkout from anywhere on the store floor leveraging Apple Pay so customers can easily and securely pay using just their iPhone or Apple Watch. Mobile checkout can also be used to accept cash, credit card or gift card.
- Store Fulfillment: Customers can choose modern fulfillment options, including buy online pickup in-store (BOPIS) and ship from store.
- Inventory Management: Store associates can leverage RFID technology and NewStore apps to access enterprise-wide real-time inventory, enabling endless aisle transactions.
- Clienteling: Store associates can deliver one-to-one customer experiences with access to the customer’s complete shopper profile, including purchase history and preferences.
Marketing Technology News: Esri Software Powers Location Intelligence in Microsoft’s Defense System Demonstration