The Metaverse – Where is It Going? Building Better Worlds Launches Inaugural Global Metaverse Conference
Leading minds behind the digital revolution discuss forging new pathways towards building a better future
Building Better Worlds announces their inaugural virtual global conference slated for Feb. 15, 2022. This is the first in a series of events designed to address both the promises and challenges of realizing the Metaverse. With leading voices contributing from throughout the world, the conference series serves as a grassroots platform for champions of a decentralized web3.0. Building Better Worlds’ mission is to advance ideas and programs that will help realize the potential for the metaverse to unleash an unprecedented wave of positive innovation.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Rick Zhuang, CTO at Firework
Michael C. Mitchell, the creator of the Building Better Worlds conference series, states that “this is the first Global Conference that has brought together leaders from 20 nations in Defi, NFTs, blockchain and the Metaverse for conversations on the ideas, products and regulations to gain a deeper understanding of where this technology is taking us and to help chart a path forward.”
Robin Guo, one of the chief coordinators of the conference, comments that “presenters were drawn from multiple nations and viewpoints. They include founders and key executives from companies such as Tencent Blockchain Products; WISeKEY; Galaxy Digital; the Blockchain Research Institute of Hispanic America and Spain; Galaxy Games; The Sandbox; Exclusible; Fabricant; Philippe Gerwill – futurist; Octopus Network; to name just a few of the over 50 stellar contributors.”
Conference conversation topics:
- How will the NFT and Metaverse frontier improve our lives?
- Will Web3 and the Metaverse be a platform for a new innovation economy?
- Will industry self-regulation work?
- How will Defi and digital currencies develop in different regions of the world?
- What’s the path to mass uptake of the Metaverse?
- Will we all become creators?
- Who will own what – from personal data to digital brands?
- What tools and approaches do we have or need to build-out a meaningful Metaverse?
- How do we make all of this ‘Green’?
- Will NFTs and the Metaverse revolutionize cultural consumption?
Marketing Technology News: Data Narrative Chosen for Newchip’s Intensive Global Pre-Seed Accelerator Program