Applicaster Launches “Fast Forwards” to Harness Surge in Video Subscription and Advertising
Applicaster, the global technology company turbocharging video app development and giving media companies a better way “to app”, launched Fast Forward Solutions, a breakthrough multi-partner technology stack that dramatically accelerates video app development.
The Fast Forward Solutions include subscription, ad-based, and TV Everywhere business models, blending industry-standard technology partners—Brightcove, JW Player, MPX, Google Suite and Adobe Primetime, among many others—combined with deep technologies such as React Native to create pixel-perfect custom designs in a matter of weeks.
Marketing Technology News: Adform Becomes the First DSP to Fully Integrate with BritePool to Solve for Third-Party Cookie Elimination
UI and speed are top of mind for more than 85% of media company CTOs. The Fast Forward product release is a response to unmet market need.
With digital ad spend for 2020 expected to close out the year up 6% over 2019, and average daily OTT American households at nearly 50 million with a combined 300 million hours streamed a day, demand for content continues to spike. Fast Forward solutions are designed to help the OTT industry grow their businesses in this post-Covid resurgence.
“To be successful and participate in the entertainment industry resurgence, media brands need to launch beautiful apps quickly, and have the flexibility to iterate on their financial models as the market continues to change,” said Devra Prywes, Chief Product Officer and Chief Marketing Officer at Applicaster. “We saw an opportunity to help the market launch new apps and expand onto additional platforms this year, ahead of the holiday season surge, with Netflix-level UI and 3rd-party technology stacks filled with the household name providers that power the OTT industry.”
Marketing Technology News: SAP Completes Acquisition of Emarsys
Some capabilities now possible with Fast Forward Solutions include:
- Speed and scale: Apps delivered across 8 platforms (Android, iOS, Apple’s tvOS, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Samsung Smart TV) in a month from receipt of CMS API and assets
- Flexible tech stacks: Media companies can work with the most frequently used OTT tech partners
- Responsive business strategies: The ability to iterate and adjust your strategy at any time: test a new monetization model, analytics/data strategy, or optimize your UI without incurring development time.
- UI Tooling to create beautiful apps: Applicaster’s Zapp Platform UI tools enable users to create their own beautiful, pixel-perfect custom designs that rival the biggest OTT platforms in the market
- Transparent Total Cost of Ownership: Fast Forward Solutions eliminate the interoperability issues and related costs encountered in a typical marketplace approach.
Marketing Technology News: Thales Launches Its Identity Verification Suite, a Secure Biometric Solution for Customer Onboarding