Harmonic Announces Powerful Innovations for its VOS SaaS Summer 2020 Release
“The rapid evolution of cloud technology is ushering in a broad range of innovation in the media industry for both streaming and traditional broadcast applications,” said Shahar Bar, senior vice president, video products and corporate development, at Harmonic. “With this summer release for VOS SaaS and cloud-native software, Harmonic continues to drive forward innovation, helping our customers achieve unparalleled efficiency, flexibility and reliability when they pivot to cloud-native environments both on public and private clouds.”
Marketing Technology News: VUniverse Names Julie Rieger as Chief Executive Officer
VOS360 Live Streaming Platform:
- New seamless 1+1 geo-redundancy capabilities, ensuring uninterrupted streaming.
- Effectively manage peak viewing by utilizing multi-CDN and caching capabilities.
- Support for Google Ad Manager and FreeWheel ad management platforms.
- Reduce latency with Apple Low-Latency HLS protocol support.
Marketing Technology News: MHC Software Acquires Ecrion Software
VOS360 Channel Origination & Distribution Platform:
- Reduce infrastructure costs with the world’s first statmux support in the cloud.
- Simplify cloud playout workflows utilizing new partnerships for traffic management and playout automation, including partners Aveco, Crispin/Sony and Florical.
VOS Cloud-Native Software:
- Realize performance boost and density gains with Intel Xeon Scalable Processors.
- Achieve higher CPU savings via a range of video-quality encoding configurations.
- Deploy broadcast statmux capabilities and CAS vendor integrations on the same stack.
Marketing Technology News: IDStrong Warns Against Second Wave of Cyberattacks