Brings async video messaging to popular business and education web apps
Screencast-O-Matic today introduced ScreenPal(TM), an innovative free screen and webcam recorder that transforms any ordinary text field into a video message. With ScreenPal, users can now use video messaging to drive authentic and personal conversations asynchronously. ScreenPal works within top productivity tools, including browser-based email, project and product management platforms, CRM, training platforms and more. ScreenPal makes users more productive, efficient and effective by replacing text messages with rich video messages, without users having to leave their apps. A few examples of where ScreenPal is effective include:
Marketing Technology News: BlueBarricade signs IBM Mainframe agreement with HCL Technologies to Support new blockchain and AI…
- Video Commenting – Capture clear, concise feedback that sets the right tone.
- Quick Status Updates – Give project updates in context from within popular project management platforms.
- Brainstorming and Product Development – Ideate across teams with quick video explanations. Quickly share designs and report issues with teams using videos.
- Coaching & Feedback – Provide fast, personalized guidance and feedback for team development.
- Sales Operations – Share personalized intros, overviews, and status updates with leads and customers.
- Minimize Meetings – Send quick and timely targeted video updates to keep teams focused.
According to a recent survey, 91% of people agreed that it is easier to build good working relationships when you can hear and see people. However, 64% of respondents said that less than half of their time spent in meetings is relevant to them or their jobs.*
Marketing Technology News: Coca-Cola Launches Global Innovation Platform Coca-Cola Creations