Share This and AirDXP Join as Inaugural Partners
aqfer, the data-centric marketing architecture for next generation solutions, announced the launch of aqfer Marketplace, a data sharing platform designed to help data owners drive greater value from their data and increase revenue by simplifying the process of sharing data and connecting partners directly to create new opportunities. ShareThis, AirDXP and additional data providers will serve as the inaugural aqfer Marketplace data partners for brand marketers. These data providers help marketers leverage premium data sources to validate and drive efficiency as well as leverage the aqfer Marketplace as a distribution channel for data sharing.
“aqfer provides true data portability in the cloud where marketers can connect with the vendors that provide collection, analysis and distribution,” said Marc Sabatini, CEO, aqfer. “The aqfer Marketplace re-envisions the digital media landscape with an app mentality where vendors plug into brand-owned platforms, which improves efficiency by reducing time to production and immediately lowers costs.”
Data-driven marketing continues to grow in importance; however, many enterprises still haven’t taken ownership of their data and don’t understand how to manage data to support their overall business growth. The aqfer Marketplace helps marketers overcome these challenges by securely sharing their data directly with partners on the network. Key benefits include:
- Sharing data efficiently and immediately without needing to move or load data or create additional pipelines
- Providing real-time data that ensures data is never stale and is always available for partner use
- Delivering lightweight and portable performance that eliminates the need for large file sharing, and removes the need for additional pixels and data syndication file formats
- Enabling partners with data direct agreements at no additional cost
- Allowing enterprises to control access to their data with granularity — determining what is shared, with whom and the duration of time
- Instilling enterprises with confidence and transparency to ensure their data is compliant with industry regulations
Marketing Technology News: Outbrain and Ligatus Join Forces to Form a Native Advertising Powerhouse
ShareThis, the Sharing Intelligence company, delivers the largest independent consumer interest-and-intent data for targeting and analytics and will offer both their segment building capabilities as well as the full data feed via the platform.
“aqfer essentially creates an ‘easy-button’ for the marketer to leverage our data for insights, analytics, activation and models,” said Dana Hayes, Jr., CEO of ShareThis. “The aqfer Marketplace provides a highly scalable framework that easily integrates with our existing applications through a robust set of APIs, which significantly reduced our time to production.”
Steven Francolla, CEO of AirDXP, an independent onboarding services provider, contributed, “What excites us about aqfer Marketplace and the larger aqfer platform is how turnkey it is to switch-on multiple onboarding partners, like us, to enable data aggregators and providers easy access to incremental revenue from the new activation channels that each onboarder brings to the table.”
Marketing Technology News: HERE and Blis Partner to Enrich Insights and Data Through Location Intelligence