New Product Gives Marketing Leaders Real-Time Insights to Improve Performance and Drive More Value from Their Digital Transformation Initiatives
Domo, the cloud-based operating system for business, announced a suite of powerful new apps built on the Domo platform to improve marketing efficiency and impact, and help marketers drive more value from their digital transformation initiatives. Available today, the new Domo Marketing Suite includes two newly released apps – Digital 360 and Campaigns – that leverage the power of the Domo platform in delivering new levels of insight to chief marketing officers (CMOs) and marketing leaders to improve performance.
“Marketing is like three-dimensional chess. You need to be able to see all the pieces in order to win and Domo’s new Marketing Suite gives you a view of the entire battlefield as well as a game plan to improve performance,” said Josh James, founder and CEO, Domo. “The beauty of the Marketing Suite is that the apps bring together every metric, dollar spent, asset used and channel—and makes it all accessible on your phone. They also help drive action that will improve campaign performance. Marketers who have real-time insights will find themselves in more control than ever before, making live decisions based on performance and not assumptions.”
“Neustar needed the right tech stack in order to get insights and reporting that enable digital transformation across our team and for our clients,” said Neustar vice president of marketing Christina Cravens. “The implementation of the Domo Digital 360 solution across our organization is a natural extension to our long and proven partnership with them. Marketing will be able to take disparate metrics from over a dozen systems in order to give our stakeholders and clients the information they need to drive their businesses forward.”
Marketing Technology News: Sisense and Amplifi Announce Strategic Partnership for the Enterprise
Built on top of the Domo platform, the Domo Marketing Suite enables marketers to set alerts, easily join data from other departments, share information and collaborate for faster decision making while taking advantage of Domo’s strong security posture with centralized data governance and controls. The two newly released apps that are part of the suite include the following:
Domo Digital 360 Solution
Domo Digital 360 offers a fully integrated solution in one application and provides the ability to view digital marketing efforts singularly or collectively, as well as providing instant access to relevant information vital to decision making in real time. Domo Digital 360 has three main components:
- Prebuilt KPIs: Domo provides pre-built KPI measurements, such as Engagement, Return on Ad Spend and Performance that are powerful, yet easy to use. The Domo Digital 360 app also delivers a CMO perspective, which provides a curated view at-a-glance of performance relative to top-level goals. Built into the app is the ability to store documents and other campaign-specific collateral for easy retrieval, as well as display this relative to each associated campaign.
- Control Center: The Control Center is a component of the app where data from every campaign and initiative is uploaded, tagged and joined so that marketers can see every effort in context.
- Calendaring: The calendaring function in the Domo Digital 360 solution provides the ability to see your entire organization’s efforts in a collective view. Its filtering capability allows marketers to focus on the upcoming quarter or specific campaigns to fully understand where they should allocate their time and resources.
Marketing Technology News: Oracle Helps Sales Teams Master the New Science of Sales
“One of the largest challenges teams face is the disparate nature of data and systems. Working with the Domo Digital 360 solutions team, we have started to align this data in order to gain a holistic view into our campaigns and digital initiatives,” said Blake Pratt, senior manager of e-commerce analytics and production at Zumiez, a specialty retailer of apparel, footwear and accessories. “Through our work with Domo, our digital team has seen an improvement in productivity through the efficiencies achieved through automated, real-time and weekly reporting. We look forward to continuing our digital transformation journey through the rollout of the Domo Digital 360 solution.”
Domo Campaigns Solution:
The moment your customers take an action, the Domo Campaigns Solution can tell you what should be communicated to your customers – and when – and then executes that communication for you in real-time and right from Domo. With Domo Campaigns, you can:
- Customize customer communications based on performance changes,
- Build out your email campaigns in Domo,
- Send emails on your set schedule, and,
- Include dynamic Domo content such as cards and summary numbers.
This real-time customization is designed to drive higher email open rates, higher click-through rates and ultimately, higher conversion rates from marketing campaigns.
Marketing Technology News: Workfront Chooses Allocadia to Optimize Marketing ROI
Some real-life use-case examples of the Domo Campaigns solution include sending customers an offer based on click behavior on their site; sending customers an offer based on their purchase patterns; automatically sending an invoice via email to a customer based on their billing due date; or notifying internal employees of an action that needs to be taken based on the actions of the customers they manage.
Since Domo already integrates with CRM and analytics systems, Domo Campaigns requires fewer systems to measure customer performance and sends more meaningful customer communications. Additionally, for most types of email campaigns, this app makes other marketing automation tools optional.