Redpoint Revolutionizes How Marketers Leverage Data and Analytics to Drive Personalized Engagement
RedPoint Global, a top provider of customer data platform and customer engagement technology, announced the availability of the next generation of the RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub. The enhanced RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub provides a single point of control over data, decisions, and interactions, revolutionizing how marketers access data and analytics to drive personalized engagements across every interaction touchpoint. The next generation platform allows organizations to better recognize customers through enhanced capabilities in the RedPoint Customer Data Platform, know what the customers want with advanced analytics in the new AI Studio, and deliver innovative customer experiences that are personalized across all inbound and outbound touch points.
According to McKinsey, data-activated marketing initiatives based on a customer’s real time needs, interests, and behaviors can boost total sales by 15 percent to 20 percent, while significantly improving the ROI on marketing spend across marketing channels. Yet, a recent study with the CMO Council found that 41 percent of marketers admit they are failing to deliver on customers’ expectations of personalization and contextual engagements across the customer journey.
“As organizations focus on customer growth and retention, they seek out more advanced capabilities such as dynamic orchestration of marketing interactions across multiple touchpoints and algorithmic attribution to pinpoint and optimize effectiveness,” according to Gartner.
“RedPoint Global has partnered with us for many years as we have changed and evolved as an organization. Throughout our time working with RedPoint’s innovative solutions, we have increased revenue over 150 percent across three properties, reduced marketing costs of interaction, and reduced data prep time by 80 percent,” noted Andrew Heltzel, Corporate Director of Marketing and CRM at Xanterra Parks & Resorts. “We are excited to take advantage of the new innovations to the RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub. The platform enhancements to customer data, analytics, and orchestration will provide Xanterra Travel Collection and our key brands more autonomy and control over delivering impactful guest experiences in digital and onsite properties.”
The RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub provides marketers with enhanced capabilities to:
Recognize the Customer: Using the RedPoint Customer Data Platform (CDP), leverage all data to understand customers in their context and cadence.
- Know all That’s Knowable About A Customer: Access all customer data easily without limitations, including new options for streaming data platforms and the latest cloud and NoSQL database technologies.
- Make it Precise: Apply identity resolution, supplementing the platform’s most advanced probabilistic matching with enhanced email and address matching and compliance stewardship workflows to track changes.
- Sharpen your vision: Create a single customer view – an optimal customer profile for insight, decisions, and clienteling to drive more contextually relevant engagements in cadence with the customer.
Know What the Customer Wants: RedPoint introduces AI Studio, which puts the power of advanced analytics into the hands of marketers. The capabilities humanize access to advanced analytics, empowering greater collaboration and creativity across both marketers and data scientists.
- Simplify Analytics for Marketers: Choose from a library of models and engage in guided model creation and deployment, making modeling available to a range of skill sets and providing transparency to model inputs and objectives.
- Optimize Model Results: Use evolutionary tactics to automatically train and optimize fleets of models tuned to business objectives.
- Personalize Path to Purchase: Leverage predictive analytics to score customers and deliver dynamic, highly personalized customer journeys.
Deliver Relevant Experiences to Each Customer: Use the most current, comprehensive and accurate data across the entire enterprise to personalize every moment of engagement across all touchpoints.
- Unlock Data to Design More Creative Customer Journeys: Reduce the time and expense of developing new data sources with the latest Cloud and NoSQL technologies to leverage data across the organization – without coding or customization. RedPoint Global is among the first to offer primary support for omnichannel campaigns using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cosmos DB. By offering the most comprehensive access to data, marketers can tap into information faster and easier than ever before, amplifying the creative process.
- Unify Inbound and Outbound Marketing: Support real-time, dynamic customer journeys, increase efficiency, and enable creativity through a unified rules workspace that manages inbound and outbound interactions. Deploy guided campaigns that increase speed to value.
- Embrace Open Garden Connectivity: Engage with customers in any interaction touchpoint, leveraging RedPoint’s hundreds of connectors that now include Listrak and Bronto ESPs, Twilio Notify and Facebook Messenger, and Facebook Custom Audiences for personalized social engagement.
“Digital transformation has resulted in an explosion of customer data and proliferation of touchpoints that are fragmented and siloed, causing major friction during the path-to-purchase. Marketers historically have been limited in how they interact with this customer data, preventing them from personalizing experiences in the context, cadence, and speed of the customer,” said RedPoint Global CEO Dale Renner. “The RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub resolves these challenges and provides marketers with intuitive tools that empower them to transform the customer experience, using a single customer view and single point of control to deliver personalized interactions that are competitively differentiated.”
Recommended Read: Interview with Luke Beatty, CEO and Chairman, Brandfolder