Informatica Announces 2018 Innovation Award Winners
Amazon Web Services, Ford, Lippo Digital Group, PayPal and Shire Pharmaceuticals Take Top Honors at Informatica World
Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, announced the winners of the 2018 Informatica Innovation Awards, which recognize customers who are leading an intelligent disruption for their organizations through the transformative use of data.
The 2018 winners and honorees are unleashing the power of data to achieve exceptional results across four key journeys representing the award categories: 360 Engagement, Cloud/Hybrid, Data Governance/Compliance, and Next-generation Analytics.
The 2018 Innovation Awards winners are:
- Amazon Web Services – Intelligent Disruptor: 360 Engagement
- Ford – Intelligent Disruptor of the Year Award
- Lippo Digital Group – Intelligent Disruptor: Next-generation Analytics
- PayPal – Intelligent Disruptor: Data Governance/Compliance
- Shire Pharmaceuticals – Intelligent Disruptor: Cloud/Hybrid
In addition, Informatica recognized these organizations as honorees:
- AXA Asia, supported by Cognizant – 360 Engagement
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – 360 Engagement
- Medidata Solutions, Inc. – Cloud/Hybrid
- SunPower – Cloud/Hybrid
- Bank of Ireland – Data Governance/Compliance
- Toyota, supported by Cognizant – Data Governance/Compliance
- McAfee, supported by Infoverity – Next-generation Analytics
- Symcor – Next-generation Analytics
The Innovation Awards were presented at Informatica World in Las Vegas, where thought leaders in data management shared market trends, best practices and solutions for the most complex data challenges today, and Informatica showcased the data management solutions that empower organizations to drive intelligent disruption across their industries.
The winners were chosen based on their vision, creativity and leadership, and how they support their data-driven digital transformation, with the support of Informatica solutions. Nominations for Informatica Innovation Awards were judged on multiple criteria, including transformational impact, creativity and innovation, leverage and scope, complexity, and environmental or social impact.
“Congratulations to our 2018 Informatica Innovation Award honorees and winners, who are all unleashing the power of data to transform their companies,” said Sally Jenkins, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Informatica. “The people who are driving the data-driven digital transformation at these amazing organizations demonstrate what it means to disrupt intelligently, and we are honored to partner with them on their journeys.”
Recommended Read: AWS Announces Amazon Machine Learning Solutions Lab