Peoplekeys Will Be Providing a Free and Accessible Dispute Resolution Process in Accordance With the Gdpr Framework
PeopleKeys, the leader in behavioral instruments and understanding, is proud to announce its preparation for the new landmark data privacy act, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to be in force on May 25, 2018, for all companies processing data for EU citizens and residents. In understanding the challenges of doing business internationally, the global publisher of customized behavioral analysis solutions wants to ensure its clients and partners that the company has taken necessary measures to adjust their personal data processing procedures to the requirements of the new GDPR standards.
“Data protection has always been a priority at PeopleKeys,” said Dr. Brad Smith, Director of International Business Development, who is responsible for GDPR compliance at PeopleKeys. “We are even more intensely focused on safeguarding our customers’ personal information and complying with the new EU laws for privacy, transparency, and data access. We want our international clients to be confident that we are passionate about integrity, customer service, and exceeding the needs of our global customers.”
PeopleKeys retained a third-party, GDPR expert from the EU who performed an analysis and oversaw the changes.
Some of the measures taken are:
- Identification of all personal data processing procedures.
- Analysis of the risks related to personal data processing.
- Selection of proper technical and organizational measures for personal data protection in order to ensure proper security of personal data, including protection against illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Conclusion or amendment of relevant personal data processing outsourcing agreements.
- Adjustment of data collection procedures to the standards imposed by the GDPR.
- Preparation of internal documentation regarding personal data protection.
Recommended Read: Are You GDPR Ready?