Global data technology company cements its leadership team following Series B raise
InfoSum, the leading data collaboration platform, today announced several changes to its senior leadership team. Following the company’s Series B raise in August 2021, the organization is readying for further growth of the global team, preparing for an expanded presence internationally, and optimizing organizational structure to better service its growing list of customers. The new structure will take effect immediately.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Cailin Pitcher, VP of Marketing at Paubox
“As our products multiply and our platform expands across the word, we’ll have the right leaders and structure in place to realize our vision – a universal platform for privacy-safe customer data collaboration.”
“In the last year we have doubled the number of customers we service across an increasing variety of industries. Now is the right time to organize appropriately for continued aggressive growth,” InfoSum Chairman and CEO Brian Lesser said. “As our products multiply and our platform expands across the word, we’ll have the right leaders and structure in place to realize our vision – a universal platform for privacy-safe customer data collaboration.”
- Nick Halstead will remain in his role as Founder & Chief Technology Officer, overseeing the engineering, product and solutions teams, focused on ensuring InfoSum’s technology remains a best-in-class solution for data collaboration. Halstead will continue working on product innovations and developments, with a number of key product announcements anticipated in the coming months.
- Lauren Wetzel has been appointed Chief Operating Officer. In her new role, she will maintain oversight of the global marketing, strategy and operations teams, and begin management of InfoSum’s People function. Lauren will also build and manage InfoSum’s business development and channel partnerships team.
- Uli Hegge will assume the newly created role of Head of Privacy, after serving as SVP of Central Europe. The new role, which goes hand-in-hand with InfoSum’s privacy-by-design approach, will focus on ensuring that InfoSum maintains its privacy standards, and remains the best-in-class solution for companies prioritizing consumer privacy at a global scale.
- Danvers Baillieu will assume the newly created role of President, Legal & Business Affairs. This role will oversee legal, security, and compliance as InfoSum continues its expansion into new regions.
- Richard Foster, Chief Revenue Officer: Revenue and sales will be headed globally by Richard Foster. Foster will expand his responsibilities to include sales in all regions, as well as the company’s Client Services organization, including customer operations, customer success and sales engineering.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Brian Burt, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Canopy Management