Beeswax Bidder-as-a-Service customers can now leverage DV pre-bid solutions to authenticate media quality & performance across campaigns
DoubleVerify (“DV”), a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, announced a new partnership with Beeswax, the Bidder-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform. Beeswax customers can now authenticate the quality and performance of their campaigns using DoubleVerify’s pre-bid solutions across fraud, viewability, brand safety, and standard contextual targeting..
“Beeswax customers demand ownership and total control over their media buying,” commented Ari Paparo, CEO at Beeswax. “With our partnership with DV, our customers can ensure their campaigns are running in environments that align with their brand safety and contextual needs while continuing to hit their performance metrics.”
Marketing Technology News: Kochava Announces CCPA Integration with Facebook
DV’s pre-bid solutions deliver maximum performance for programmatic media buying. This integration offers advertisers:
- Coverage: Ensure seamless activation of pre-bid targeting across video and display formats
- Methodology: Leverage DV’s powerful MRC-accredited deterministic methodology for fraud and sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT) detection — including bot, site and app avoidance to deliver complete coverage across desktop, mobile and CTV impressions. Furthermore, ensure accurate content classification at a granular level for brand safety and contextual targeting through DV’s Semantic Science.
- Efficiency: Reduce media waste from brand safety and fraud with DV’s comprehensive pre-bid coverage, and achieve desired performance threshold goals by selecting from a number of viewability performance tiers. Additionally, for comprehensive protection, advertisers can combine pre-bid activation with post-bid measurement and protection.
- Performance: Optimize to DV’s Authentic Impression®, making sure impressions are viewed by a real person, in the right geography and in a brand safe environment.
- Controls: Maximize reach while aligning with brand suitable content using a comprehensive list of controls and 75+ content avoidance categories with DV Authentic Brand Safety targeting. Controls and categories are easily deployed across campaigns, placements and regions.
“Pre-bid targeting is critical to optimize digital media quality,” said Steven Woolway, EVP, Business Development at DoubleVerify. “Through our partnership with Beeswax, advertisers can now activate our fraud, viewability, brand safety and standard contextual targeting solutions in real-time across their campaigns. This assures that they bid on the content most aligned to their campaign’s objectives and requirements.”
Marketing Technology News: CallMiner and Intradiem Announce Partnership to Take Action on Behavioral Insight in Contact Centers
Key to DV and Beeswax’s new partnership is the availability of DV’s Authentic Brand Safety targeting solution, which Beeswax BaaS customers can now apply across their campaigns. DV’s Authentic Brand Safety technology is powered by Semantic Science, combining deep expertise in ontology with advanced machine learning to drive accurate classification of a page based on its content, context and tone. DV’s classification system evaluates more than 200 million pages per day, precisely cataloguing content across 75-plus safety and suitability categories. It spans web and mobile app environments, and provides classification at a granular level. With over 10 years of experience in creating classification categories, we believe that DV is the established expert in building brand suitability tools that meet the needs of today’s advertisers.
Marketing Technology News: Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and RingCentral Enter into a Strategic Partnership
“Our solution supports a broad number of avoidance categories, with customization options to address brand-specific concerns,” added Steven Woolway. “It maximizes buying effectiveness – ensuring that an advertiser’s suitability criteria are applied before media is purchased and helping brands allocate spend only toward qualified impressions. Moreover, advertisers are further protected in environments where post-bid protection is not supported, such as VAST video.”
In the near future, the DV and Beeswax partnership is expected to expand to include DV’s Integrated Metrics solution. This will allow advertisers to access DV-measured authentication data within Beeswax’s UI to monitor and optimize programmatic campaigns in an automated fashion. The integration of DV’s data directly into the Beeswax platform will improve operational efficiency by eliminating the need to log into additional platforms or marry disparate data sets.
Marketing Technology News: Westpac Group Partners With Verizon Media DSP for Privacy-Led Omnichannel Marketing Solution