Digital Event Assembles Industry Experts in Analytics to Discuss Key Technology Innovations
TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in enterprise data, empowers its customers to connect, unify, and confidently predict business outcomes, solving the world’s most complex data-driven challenges. Today, TIBCO announced the return of its expert-backed TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF), a three-day, fully digital event taking place June 13-15. With a theme of “Analytics in Time and Space,” the event features valuable content from industry experts, TIBCO leadership, customers, and partners, as they tackle the hottest topics and latest technologies transforming the analytics and data management landscape.
TAF 2022 provides the perfect platform for business leaders, analysts, data scientists, developers, partners, and customers to draw from practical lessons and learning experiences to help drive better data-informed decision making. With seven keynote speakers and 55 breakout speakers over the three days, attendees can build a schedule to meet their most essential business needs, and hear from notable thought leaders such as:
- Ben Shneiderman, a six-time honorary doctorate and emeritus-distinguished university professor in the Department of Computer Science, and founding director of the Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory, University of Maryland: Ben will present his current work on Human-Centered AI, featuring his new book of the same name, published by Oxford University Press this year.
- Nadieh Bremer, an award-winning data visualization guru and visual artist: After graduating as an astronomer, Nadieh worked as a data scientist before following her passion for data visualization. She creates unique visual analytics blending science and art, showcased in her new book, Data Sketches, co-written with Shirley Wu. Nadieh’s work has been featured by Google News Lab, Sony Music, UNICEF, the New York Times, Scientific American, and UNESCO.
- David Baltar Boilève, data scientist, Hospital Universitario Lucus Augusti (HULA): David offers attendees a granular view of how working with the TIBCO LABSTM Project Discover helped HULA improve patient journeys, comparing ideal theoretical clinical pathways with protocols of actual activities.
- Mark Lora, director of enterprise data systems, Taylor University: Mark will demonstrate how the private institution in Upland, Indiana leverages TIBCO WebFOCUS® to optimize scholarship awards and create a culture of data-informed decision-making for faculty, staff, and students.
- Monica Brookwell, analytics engineer, Birchcliff Energy: Monica delivers an under-the-hood look at the efficiency gains the company made using TIBCO Spotfire® in spatial and analytics workflows to optimize processes. The oil and gas company used Spotfire® applications to perform rapid prototyping of development and responsive on-the-fly spatial adjustments of well trajectories to inform field development strategies.
Marketing Technology News: Teads Appoints Karen Wang as Managing Director, Canada
“Analytics and data are everywhere in the digital business. Data that flows in time and across space are foundational for deriving insights and taking action at the right time and in the places that matter,” said Michael O’Connell, chief analytics officer, TIBCO. “Attendees will walk away from these sessions empowered to take ownership of their analytics journeys, and to unlock the potential of their data for making faster, smarter decisions.”
TIBCO executives taking the stage include Matt Quinn, chief operating officer, and Michael O’Connell, chief analytics officer. Outside of the engaging keynotes, practical success stories, product training, and workshops, the event will feature the ever-popular TIBCO Spotfire® Hackathon. Customers and partners can also use the time to hone their TIBCO Spotfire and TIBCO WebFOCUS skills across a multitude of proficiency levels via training.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Martin Hill, Head of Programmatic at Dianomi