Company Sweeps Top Grid Placement in Three Major Categories
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), a global leader in modern go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, today announced that it has earned the top spot on 25 grids in G2’s Spring 2022 Grid® Reports.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Myles Kleeger, President & Chief Customer Officer at Braze
“It’s affirming to see that our customers are already benefiting from RevOS, our newly-introduced modern revenue operating system, with the consistently positive reviews they’re sharing.”
ZoomInfo continued its streak of market leadership, collecting at least 25 No. 1 rankings in each of the last five Grid Reports, including the overall Buyer Intent Data Tools category along with the top spot in every Lead Capture, Lead Intelligence, and Marketing Account Intelligence category.
“Our customers expect best-in-class solutions to funnel their revenue growth and we strive to deliver on that expectation,” said ZoomInfo Founder and CEO Henry Schuck. “It’s affirming to see that our customers are already benefiting from RevOS, our newly-introduced modern revenue operating system, with the consistently positive reviews they’re sharing.”
For the eighth straight quarter, ZoomInfo was listed as the No. 1 Enterprise solution in all three of the Sales Intelligence, Market Intelligence, and Marketing Account Intelligence sections. Also of note:
- ZoomInfo has topped at least 19 different grids for seven consecutive quarters.
- ZoomInfo maintained the top spot in both the Overall and Mid-Market grids of Marketing Account Intelligence for the 17th consecutive quarter.
- ZoomInfo was named the No. 1 Enterprise solution in six different sections.
- 37 of ZoomInfo’s 43 rankings were in the top-two on their grid.
- Chorus by ZoomInfo appeared on 15 grids and maintained its No. 1 Enterprise positions in both Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching.
- Engage by ZoomInfo climbed to the No. 1 spot in the Auto Dialer Small Business grid, one of its 15 grid appearances.
Marketing Technology News:MarTech Interview with Werner Kunz-Cho, CEO at Fareportal