BBTV Helps Influencers Boost their Brand, Grow their Audience, and Drive Monetization
BBTV Holdings Inc. a media tech company that uses technology enabled solutions to help content owners become more successful, announces the launch of new offerings at scale to influencers across all genres of content on Instagram and TikTok.
- BBTV’s expansion of services to Instagram and TikTok creators furthers the company’s high margin Plus Solutions, which include Branded Entertainment Sales and SaaS/Content Management.
- As of October 2020, Instagram has over one billion monthly users1. In 2021, TikTok is expected to not only achieve 1 billion monthly active users, but to surpass 1.2 billion.2
The extension of BBTV’s solutions to Instagram and TikTok creators further expands its high margin Plus Solutions including Content Management and Direct Advertising. This provides influencers full control of their IP as BBTV finds and manages fan uploaded copies of their content across multiple platforms through BBTV’s Content Management solutions. BBTV is also expanding creators’ revenues through BBTV’s Direct Sales solution across key social media and video platforms such as Branded Entertainment campaigns where advertisers can align their brand with content from creators. BBTV is helping its content creators become more successful across important and trending platforms where audiences are quickly growing and consuming content.
Marketing Technology News: Searchspring Rides Ecommerce Wave with Strategic Hire of Head of APAC, Kate Massey
“BBTV is a true multi-platform player providing end-to-end solutions to influencers on all major digital video and social media platforms,” comments Shahrzad Rafati, Chairperson and CEO of BBTV. “The creator economy is growing at unprecedented levels across territories, verticals, and platforms. BBTV is extremely well positioned in the marketplace as a one-stop shop for influencers who want to grow viewership and revenue.”
Instagram celebrated 10 years in 2020, and has been able to maintain its user base fairly consistently. As of October 2020, Instagram has over one billion monthly users1 and 33.1 percent of global Instagram audiences were aged between 25 and 34 years. TikTok has seen sharp growth in active users by amassing a sizable global footprint in 2020, nearly tripling in size since 2018. In 2021, TikTok is expected to not only achieve 1 billion monthly active users, but surpass 1.2 billion.2
Marketing Technology News: Benchmark Email Secures Funding to Fuel Growth and Drive Acquisitions
BBTV has already partnered with a number of significant influencers to provide its premium solutions on these platforms, including:
- Rhia (YouTube Subs; 1M, YouTube Monthly Views; 1.74M, Instagram; 144K , TikTok; 8.6M), a UK based creator who has built the majority of her audience from TikTok. She primarily uses her YouTube for platform growth tutorials, creator gossip, 24 hour challenges, vlogs and more. She has also worked with Children’s BBC and Nickelodeon.
- Bone Collector aka Larry Williams (YouTube Subs; 414K, YouTube Monthly Views; 107.37K, Instagram; 1.1M, Twitter; 21.3K, TikTok; 179.4K), an NBA Playmakers partner that provides epic one-on-ones, to on and off the court commentary, Williams is the one to watch and named one of Complex magazine’s 25 Greatest Streetball Players of All Time.
- Nazanin Kavari (YouTube Subs; 1.24M, YouTube Monthly Views; 1.13M, Instagram; 887K , Twitter; 235.7K, TikTok; 357.2K) is a social media influencer and digital creator whose content opens up a window into her daily lifestyle as well as her thoughts on beauty and fashion. Initially starting with vlogs, Nazanin grew her presence to show her audience how to style a curvy body and provides her fans with latest beauty tips.
Marketing Technology News: Deliveroo Partners With Button to Drive Incremental Sales