Integration Gives Joint Customers a Competitive Edge in Launching and Maintaining Multilingual Digital Content
Translations.com, the technology division of TransPerfect, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, announced the launch of GlobalLink Connect for Contentful—the first comprehensive translation solution available from within the Contentful user interface.
Contentful brings agility to the enterprise realm with a modern content infrastructure and a microservices architecture that is optimized for speed. With GlobalLink Connect, developers and content creators are now able to launch multilingual user experiences for any device—in half the time and cost.
Key features of GlobalLink Connect for Contentful:
- Translate Contentful content without ever leaving the system
- Eliminate manual effort for preparation, export, and re-import of content stored in Contentful
- Get real-time status reporting and business intelligence on translation process and quality
- Reduce costs and time to market through the use of fully integrated translation memory
- Manage and track all internal translation resources and stakeholders in one easy-to-use platform
“Translation is a massive hurdle for global brands, and Translations.com enables our customers to localize content based in Contentful without ever leaving the system,” said Sascha Konietzke, Contentful Co-Founder and CEO. “Speed to market is one of the essential reasons why customers choose Contentful, and this integration offers greater speed and efficiency to address multiple language audiences. For example, a fully integrated translation wizard and project dashboard helps teams track the status of projects. This eliminates many manual tasks and status reporting improves quality.”
Phil Shawe, President and CEO of Translations.com, commented, “By integrating GlobalLink with Contentful, our joint clients can benefit from an intuitive, enterprise-wide solution to help them launch and maintain global digital content.”
Recommended Read: ADYOULIKE Native Advertising Receives IAB Gold Standard Accreditation