There is nothing we love more than giving out shiny trophies recognizing the most innovative and exciting content marketing projects, agencies, and marketers in the industry. The call for entries is officially open for the prestigious 2021 Content Marketing Awards program. Produced by the Content Marketing Institute, the Content Marketing Awards (CMAs) is the largest and longest-running international content marketing program in the world.
Marketing Technology News: Latest in Content Advertising: No more Facebook News for Australian Users
The Content Marketing Awards is open to all agencies, companies, organizations, and institutions involved in producing content marketing, for internal or external audiences. The 2021 CMAs include 87 categories covering every medium from print to video to in-person events, focusing on strategy, distribution, editorial, design and much more. Entries will be judged by an all-star panel of leading industry influencers and experts in content marketing.
“We want our community and industry to learn, grow and thrive. The Content Marketing Awards lets us highlight and showcase the best of the best in content marketing around the world, which helps move the whole industry forward in exciting new directions,” explains Stephanie Stahl, general manager, Content Marketing Institute. “I can’t wait to see this year’s selection of brands and marketers delivering content experiences that are accelerating business growth, driving creative and technical innovation and wowing audiences.”
Marketing Technology News: Leaders in the Profession Identify Skills Financial Planners Need to Succeed in Today’s Environment
What you need to know to apply:
- Submissions will be accepted online only – but print entrants will be required to mail examples.
- Open to all companies, organizations & institutions that create content marketing, branded or custom content in print or digital form.
- Entries must have been created or expanded in the 2020 calendar year to qualify.
- Supply as much data as possible about the success of your project(s).
- Share your story – provide a narrative about your strategy & process to help judges evaluate your project.
- Early bird deadline – April 9, 2021
- Regular deadline – May 14, 2021
- Final (late) deadline – May 21, 2021
Individual category finalists and winners will be announced in July 2021. The top 8 overall category winners will be announced live during a special ceremony at Content Marketing World 2021 which is September 28-October 1.
Marketing Technology News: SailPoint Delivers Identity Extensibility for the Cloud Enterprise