New Suite of Features and Integrations with Adobe, Litmus, Dropbox and Slack Give Marketing and Creative Teams the Clarity to Create
Asana, a leading work management platform for teams, announced the introduction of Asana for Marketing and Creative Teams, an end-to-end solution for teams to manage their entire marketing and design process from start to finish. The suite of new features and integrations are now available in Asana’s recently launched product offering, Asana Business.
According to a 2018 survey by the Content Marketing Institute, approximately half (56%) of the most successful marketing organizations rate the project management of their content creation as excellent or very good, compared with only 11% of the least successful. In addition, one-quarter (26%) of survey respondents reported that their marketing campaign development is frequently or always subject to bottlenecks, hampering their efficiency and results.
Marketing Technology News: Appnext Timeline Technology Continues to Power Mobile App Discovery and In-Device Personalization
“In our always-on digital era, companies are asking their marketing and creative teams to create more content, for more channels than ever before,” said Dave King, Head of Marketing, Asana. “As a result, today’s top marketing teams recognize that optimizing their process is even more important than optimizing their channels. Asana for Marketing and Creative Teams is helping the world’s best brands, from Sony Music to National Geographic to Bobbi Brown to LVMH, cut the chaos of coordinating campaigns in spreadsheets and emails by serving as the source of truth for managing their marketing and design process.”
Powering the Marketing and Creative Process
Asana for Marketing and Creative teams delivers a single system to set marketing team objectives, coordinate global marketing campaigns and manage the entire creative production process from initial brief to final asset delivery.
Marketing Technology News: GlobalSign Joins Microsoft Intelligent Security Association to Strengthen Mobile Authentication Security
New features of Asana for Marketing and Creative Teams include:
- Forms: Asana Forms standardize the creative intake process by gathering the critical details teams need to centralize their work in one place.
- Proofing: Proofing allows stakeholders to leave specific, actionable feedback on images so creative teams know what needs to be done in order to complete their work on time and as effortlessly as possible.
- Approvals: Asana’s approvals workflow with custom field notifications keeps all project participants updated on what stage work is in and what needs to happen next, resulting in an airtight approval process.
- Portfolios: Serving as mission control for teams’ most important initiatives, Portfolios provides a real-time view into how the marketing strategy is progressing against campaign objectives, eliminating the manual work of piecing together information and status updates.
“Asana is the backbone for all of our activities at Vox Creative. In fact, if it’s not in Asana, it’s as though it never happened,” said Corri Skinner, Director of Creative Operations and Content Management at Vox Creative, Vox Media’s branded content practice. “From RFP to launch, Asana is an integral part of our daily activities, ensuring that we’re able to effortlessly collaborate in developing industry-leading content for the world’s biggest and best brands.”
Marketing Technology News: New Revelation on Customized Mobile Websites and their Impact on Push Notification Campaigns
Asana for Marketing and Creative Teams integrates with the everyday essential tools marketers rely on most, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Litmus, Dropbox and Slack. Starting, marketing and creative teams no longer have to toggle between multiple applications, ensuring that wherever the work is happening, it’s simultaneously reflected in Asana.
Asana for Marketing and Creative Teams integrations include:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Asana’s integration with Adobe Creative Cloud applications surfaces Asana Tasks within apps such as Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and InDesign CC, giving designers the details they need to complete their work, without ever having to exit their creative canvas.
- Litmus: With Asana’s Litmus integration, teams can connect their marketing processes to their email creation and testing workflow, resulting in faster, error-free email campaign execution.
- Dropbox: Asana’s Dropbox file chooser is built directly into the Asana task pane, allowing teams to easily attach files directly to tasks.
- Slack: Leveraging Asana’s Slack integration, teams can get actionable task and project updates directly in Slack while simultaneously creating new Asana tasks, without leaving their conversation.
“Asana’s integration with Creative Cloud streamlines work by reducing the amount of time spent coordinating across tools, ultimately improving cross-team collaboration and expediting the time spent getting creative from concept to channel placement,” said Vijay Vachani, Director of Platform & Partner Ecosystem for Creative Cloud at Adobe.
Marketing Technology News: Apptopia’s Mobile Intelligence Expertise Set to Disrupt Financial Sector