Fabriik is entering the world of NFTs with an exciting and innovative new product called FabriikX. With a preview unveiling from 25th January, the platform will be a uniquely created and curated NFT marketplace, built on the BSV blockchain, that brings together amateurs, enthusiasts, and professionals in the world of digital collectibles. The initial offering of NFTs will be entirely comprised of content from community contributors, affording the opportunity for anyone who is interested to put forward their own creations to be included in the soft launch of the site.
Fabriik is looking to offer around 200 NFTs from community-based creators. It is calling on interested parties to be part of the FabriikX community by putting forward their own NFTs to the Inaugural Community Collection.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Tugce Bulut, Founder and CEO at Streetbees
Roy Bernhard, President & Chief Product Officer of Fabriik said, “FabriikX is a unique approach to NFTs and this first phase opens up the world of NFTs to absolutely anyone who has created artwork or other original content that they want to make into an NFT. We are looking for people interested in this space to put their work forward and we’ll take care of minting and listing for them. We’re really excited to be engaging with the community in this way, and we can’t wait to see what incredible work we discover and bring to a global audience!”
He added: “We have designed the platform to help guide people through it, in the same way you might view and interact with artwork in a gallery; taking visitors to the sections that appeal to them most, but also allowing them to discover and explore areas new to them.”
All community creators who submit their work qualify for an opportunity to be featured on the homepage, providing their NFTs with unparalleled visibility. In addition, selected artists will be chosen to receive additional support on the Fabriik and FabriikX organic channels with specific posts about their work. The most successful creators could also receive future marketing support with any newNFT drops.
The January 25th launch is just the first phase launch of the platform with more to be revealed in the coming weeks, including partnering with globally recognized artists, athletes, musicians, and other creators, who will be crafting or contributing unique collectibles for the platform.
Summary of features – for content creators:
- Community creators: The first phase collection will be built entirely from contributions from the community, making it the most democratic and accessible NFT collection around.
- Incentives: Community creators will be included in marketing activity to promote the site and the community collections.
- Explore Page: Where NFTs are consolidated so that collectors view all the NFTs available in one space.
Summary of features – for NFT buyers:
- Curated experience: FabriikX is the first curation focused NFT marketplace built on BSV.
- Direct Purchase: Most NFTs will be sold on a direct purchase basis, where customers won’t have to bid and can quickly own an NFT without waiting.
- Money Button wallet: FabriikX is integrated with Fabriik Money Button, providing customers with a simple sign-in process and the ability to pay for NFTs directly through their Money Button wallet, with its unique single swipe feature.
- Early access: Buyers from the Inaugural Community Collection will qualify for pre-sale access for the next NFT drop – the first FabriikX Exclusive Collection.
Marketing Technology News: Ross Yellowlees Joins IZEA as General Manager, Emerging Markets