Total Economic Impact™ Study Highlights Financial and Business Benefits of Litmus Email Marketing Solution
Litmus, a leader in email marketing, releases a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ Of Litmus Email Marketing Solution. The study examines the benefits, costs, and risks associated with deploying Litmus. According to Forrester’s findings, when using Litmus, organizations experience benefits of $5.23 million over three years versus costs of $1.3 million, adding up to a net present value (NPV) of $3.93 million and an ROI of 301%.
“Our goal is to provide meaningful business benefits to all users, and the study conducted by Forrester, showcases our incredible value and ROI,” said Erik Nierenberg, CEO at Litmus. “Our email solution allows marketing teams to create revenue-driving, personalized emails and gain insights in the most efficient manner possible. It’s why organizations rely on Litmus to not only enhance email campaigns but to optimize all channels with these critical insights. The findings of this survey confirm we’re accomplishing what we had set out to do.”
Marketing Technology News: Jabmo Unveils ROI Analysis Toolset for its Account-Based Marketing Platform
To conduct the Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, Forrester interviewed four decision-makers from different organizations. Before implementing Litmus, each participant’s organization manually and internally built, reviewed, and tested emails on in-house devices. After investing in Litmus and putting email first, the organizations experienced quantifiable benefits, including:
- Average annual savings of more than $2.4 million and benefits of approximately $4.6 million over three years from efficiencies gained in email pre-send production.
- Benefits of approximately $658,210 over three years as Litmus users increased net sales revenue due to improved click-through and conversion rates.
Marketing Technology News: SmartBug Media Promotes Jen Spencer to Chief Revenue Officer
In addition to the quantifiable benefits, Forrester found substantial qualitative benefits after each organization implemented Litmus, including:
- Through Litmus analytics, marketers garnered a greater understanding of customer segments and drivers, resulting in new customer acquisition and an improved customer experience.
- Improved emails correlated to a reduction in calls to customer call centers.
- The pre-send automation and testing capabilities provided by Litmus reduced human error and operational risk.
- Removing tedious, time-consuming pre-send steps resulted in an improved employee experience.
“Litmus makes my life as a marketing manager a lot easier,” said a manager of email marketing for a regional supermarket chain interviewed for the study. “In all the organizations for which I have worked that have Litmus, the email product is substantially improved, and the risk of email mistakes has been all but eliminated.”
Marketing Technology News: Leadspace and ZoomInfo Partner to Power Efficient Go-To-Market Motions