Pathwire’s partnership with Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program will allow Google Cloud customers to purchase Pathwire email products through the Google Cloud Marketplace.
Pathwire, a leading provider of powerful email APIs and intuitive email marketing solutions, today announced it has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program, offering Google Cloud Marketplace customers the ability to elevate their email program and build connected experiences with their customers.
Marketing Technology News: Limelight Platform Announces the Acquisition of Meshh, the Global Spatial Analytics Leader
As a Google Cloud Partner, Pathwire allows customers to leverage Google Cloud for users to explore, launch, and manage powerful solutions and services. Key use cases for Pathwire include:
- Transactional Email Services – Pathwire’s powerful infrastructure and flexible APIs integrate easily into your website or app. Our infrastructure is built to scale, sending over 240 billion emails every year with 99.99% uptime.
- Fast Email Delivery – Whether you need to send 15,000 messages or 50 million, Pathwire can deliver your ticket confirmations, password reset emails, flash sale alerts, or critical email messages quickly.
- Industry-Leading Deliverability – Getting emails delivered is one thing; getting your emails to the inbox is a greater challenge. With Pathwire’s deliverability apps and services, our customers have the data and the resources needed to build winning strategies and optimize the performance of their email programs.
- Email Analytics – Pathwire’s email analytics tools provide unparalleled access to data insights, allowing teams to efficiently manage their email sending practice. Track mission critical emails, explore individual and segmented user data to evaluate behavior patterns, and stay on top of potential issues with inbox providers.
- Email Parsing – Pathwire’s inbound email routing delivers inbound messages already parsed and structured as JSON so you can cut through the noise and focus on the information that matters most.
Pathwire supports most common SMTP servers, libraries, and development frameworks. The Google Cloud Documentation provides examples of mail configuration for Postfix, Java, and Node.js.
Pathwire pairs powerful infrastructure with reliable humans to deliver more emails and save time, and its machine learning algorithms work in the background, boosting open and click conversions to drive smart results. Pathwire’s infrastructure is built to scale, sending more than 240 billion emails every year with 99.99% uptime.
“Winning at email is critical for companies of every size. We’re proud to announce we have joined the Google Partner Advantage Program, and we’re excited to work with Google Cloud customers,” said Will Conway, CEO of Pathwire. “This announcement is yet another step forward in our mission to help businesses build connected, engaging experiences through cloud communication channels.”
Marketing Technology News: Netcore Cloud’s Customer Engagement Platform Helps Vietnam E-commerce Major, Sendo, Boost Web…