Tool Makes Locating Key Information Across Enterprise Applications Simple, Straightforward and Quick
Hyland, a leading content services provider, released the new Enterprise Search federator for OnBase. From a single, intuitive interface, users can now leverage Enterprise Search to discover OnBase documents alongside other content sources across an organization.
The Enterprise Search solution not only helps users find the information they need, but also helps prevent data loss and improve privacy compliance, as well as analyze and explore relationships between disparate pieces of information to support decision-making and knowledge-driven work.
“In modern organizations, business-critical information no longer lives in a single system, but is scattered across hundreds or thousands of applications like content repositories, SharePoint sites, email systems, network shares, intranets and more. Hyland’s Enterprise Search solution addresses this issue, making it possible to discover vital information from a single place,” said Dennis Chepurnov, principal, product marketing at Hyland. “By empowering users with the information they need and surfacing it more quickly, Enterprise Search improves productivity, finds hidden data and makes organizations better equipped to handle situations like litigation, eDiscovery, audits, information requests and breach forensics.”
Marketing Technology News: LiveRamp IdentityLink for RTB Sets New Benchmarks in Programmatic AdTech
Enterprise Search enables users to:
- Find content, regardless of where it is stored – Locate content in OnBase and legacy repositories, SharePoint sites, email systems, network shares, intranets, extranets, websites, databases, social media platforms and more.
- Support over 500 file formats – Find and preview results from files in virtually any format without having the source application installed.
- Find the right information, faster – Get to the right results in less time with intelligent query design tools, relevance rankings and contextual filters.
- Automate searching – Save and share search queries, and set up alerts to get notified when new documents match a desired search.
- Leverage a modern, adaptable interface – Empower users with a flexible interface that supports all mobile devices, operating systems and browsers.
Marketing Technology News: Outbrain and Ligatus Join Forces to Form a Native Advertising Powerhouse