Ansira Partners, Inc. (“Ansira”), a global independent marketing technology and services firm, has released the 2022 schedule for their annual EiQ event. Founded in 2017, EiQ will take place April 5, 2022, and will bring thought leaders, current trends, and innovative best practices to an audience of brand marketers across varying industry verticals including retail, technology, restaurant, and auto.
Marketing Technology News: Backblaze and CTERA Provide All-in-one, Distributed Cloud File Storage Solution
“In an environment where it’s harder than ever to capture and keep customers loyal to brands, EiQ provides an opportunity for Ansira to connect some of the best minds in marketing to share their brand perspectives. Innovation is at the heart of this annual event, where thought leaders discuss how to influence and innovate email marketing, CX, and loyalty,” said Ansira Chief Marketing Officer Kelly Jo Sands. “Many of the clients we work with at Ansira operate within a distributed ecosystem – such as with franchisees, agents, dealerships, partners or distributors – which increases the complexity of driving seamless customer experiences. Our expertise, along with our recent recognition as a Strong Performer in Forrester’s Loyalty Service Providers Wave, gives us a distinctive platform to connect our audience with people and topics that will drive meaningful engagement and loyalty to brands.”
EiQ agenda highlights include:
- Keynote speaker Ken Schmidt, Author and former Director of Communications at Harley-Davidson
- Featured speakers from organizations including: Brinker International, Domino’s, Teladoc, Kickstarter, Raymour & Flanigan, Edible Arrangements, and Forrester Research
- Awards honoring this year’s “Email Maverick,” “Email Whiz,” “CX Conductor,” and “Loyalty Luminary”
- Insightful sessions like “Connect to Keep,” “Human Connection Through Technology Enabling Personalization,” “Content is King: Building Community Through CX,” “Edge of the Inbox,” “EiQ 2022 Trend Report,” and “Creating Connections Across Sales & Marketing to Drive Growth”
- Ansira is joined by this year’s sponsors Bloomreach, Oracle CrowdTwist, MessageGears, Adobe, Women of Email, and Iterable
Registration will remain open through Sunday April 3, 2022, with options including a free pass for brand marketers, or $199 for marketing technology vendors.
Ansira is backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors, with deep expertise in the business and financial services sector.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jamie Hill, CEO at adMarketplace