Wrike, the most powerful work management platform, now part of Citrix, announced that it has been awarded the TrustRadius 2022 Top Rated Awards in the primary category of Project Management and secondary categories of Creative Management, Enterprise Marketing Management, Online Proofing, Product Management, Professional Services Automation, Project Portfolio Management, and Task Management.
Marketing Technology News: Walmart Chooses Wrike Platform To Underpin New Era Of Work Management
“Wrike has a more robust custom functionality than any other project management system I have used.”
“In order to address evolving modern workplace challenges and maintain a leadership position year after year, innovation is imperative at Wrike,” says Senior Vice President and Wrike General Manager, Citrix, Andrew Filev. “Market trends, historical data, customer feedback — these are all things that present us with a holistic view to guide platform updates. We’re grateful for review platforms like TrustRadius because they provide us with another source of our most valuable asset: customer feedback. It’s with this input that we have been able to build the most powerful and versatile work management platform over the past 15 years.”
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the B2B industry standard for unbiased recognition of technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, they have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer. Here is a detailed criteria breakdown of the methodology and scoring that TrustRadius uses to determine Top Rated winners. With a trScore of 8.5 out of 10 and over 85 recent verified reviews, Wrike is recognized by the TrustRadius community as a valuable player in the project management software category and leads in seven secondary categories.
“Wrike has won Top Rated Awards in the Creative Management, Enterprise Marketing Management, Online Proofing, Product Management, Professional Services Automation, Project Management, Project Portfolio Management, and Task Management categories,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “These awards are based directly on feedback from their customers. TrustRadius reviewers highlight the software’s ability to provide a paper trail and clear review process for projects, as well as its collaboration and reminder features.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jamie Hill, CEO at adMarketplace
Wrike has received high marks for its depth and breadth, versatility, and usability. Notable user feedback includes:
- “One of the more robust project management software options out there with all the bells and whistles a company can need and therefore is very easily tailored to your department or company needs.” – Strategist in Marketing
- “Wrike has a more robust custom functionality than any other project management system I have used.” – Project Manager – Brand Creative
- “As part of the marketing/communications team, our in-house agency used Wrike as our project management tool to set up campaigns, individual tasks, and share large creative files. Previously, our creative reviews were done by hand and were extremely inefficient. Wrike helped solve that problem and allowed our team to stay on track by setting up team reviews of content, alerting team members of outstanding questions and upcoming projects, and creating an automated flow that supported a team that went from 100% in-office to 100% remote during the pandemic.” – Project Manager in Marketing
- “What’s really nice about Wrike is that you can have a standard playbook or set of tasks associated with a project, then it is easily applied across multiple instances — in our case, customer implementation projects. I really like how it has timing built right into the product so that you know if something is due or late. It also does a really good job of keeping communication in a centralized location so that you aren’t going to five places to check on statuses from multiple people.” – Pre Sales Engineer
- “Our digital advertising agency, which is a professional services company, uses Wrike to get work started for our clients more quickly, optimize our workload across the team, and improve client collaboration. Wrike allows our team to quickly gather all the information we need from our clients in one place, as well as trigger fully planned projects with actions, timelines, assignees, and more.” – Co-founder, Managing Director