Impact, innovation, and inspiration – 3 factors you are going to run in to at any of the 4 pillars of Oracle’s Modern Marketing Experience event (MME). Don’t take my word for it, check out last year’s highlight video above. MME is the place to experience all the technology and expertise of Oracle’s leading marketing cloud.
Create a superior brand experience.
Truly understand and personalize your customer experience.
Use data and analytics to inform every action and touchpoint.
Make the most of your marketing technology ecosystem.
Speakers at Modern Customer Experience provide a varied range of industry luminaries, thought leaders, business executives, and practitioners representing responsibilities across Marketing, Service, Sales, and Commerce. This year features (of many others):
CEO – Oracle
Actor, Producer and Social Entrepreneur
VP Distinguished Analyst – Gartner
MME gives you access to Modern Customer Experience (CX) where you can see end-to-end solutions from marketing to sales, service, and commerce. We are in the era of the empowered customer, who defines customer experience on his or her own terms. These customers demand experiences that are seamless, personalized, and immediate. Modern Customer Experience is the place to learn, prepare, and get inspired for the next wave in customer experience innovation. Whether you are in marketing, sales, commerce, or service you’ll take home smarter strategies that lead to meaningful business results.
- Choose from 100+ impactful sessions led by Modern Marketing and customer experience thought leaders and experts.
- Visit the solution center to see first-hand solutions that push the boundaries of traditional customer experience.
- Attend a full day of free product and best practice training sessions.
- Get exclusive opportunities to network with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Explore how you can better focus your attention on key opportunities for deeper connections that create the most impact.
- Bring back proven solutions to drive results for your company and career.
- Attend the 11th Annual Markie Awards that recognize excellence in data-driven marketing.
- Be motivated to succeed with stories of digital transformation from inspirational keynote speakers and presenters.
- Learn how you can unify and activate data to turn conversations into valuable personalized interactions.
- Celebrate and dance the night away at the epic Customer Appreciation Event.
MTS reached out to more than a few people who are attending to get a sense of their expectations of the event.
This is my second year. What brought me back was the quality of conversations I had with the peers who were in attendance last year. This is a true collection of enterprise marketers facing and solving similar challenges – Clint Poole, SVP Marketing at Lionbridge
Oracle MME is a reflection of Oracle’s reputation: brilliant insight, great design, and exemplary thought leadership. Oracle is one of our favorite partners, and Oracle MME is always a great opportunity to meet with our customers. One of the huge advantages of MME is that most attendees understand the value of people based marketing, so we can have higher level conversations – Jason Oates, CBO at LiveIntent
The agenda has something for everyone:
- Digital transformation success stories from Oracle customers
- Understanding what motivates consumers today, especially millennials
- Next generation technologies like artificial intelligence, IoT, and virtual assistants
- Using data and intelligence at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- New product announcements, innovations, and roadmaps
- Customer experience challenges and solutions for every industry
- Looking ahead to the future of customer experience
The speaker list alone would make a visit worthwhile, Matt Heinz, Kate Leggett, Bhaskaran Natarajan, Kristen O’Hara.. and there’s Oracle’s wizard bar for customers seeking a 1:1 with Marketing Cloud experts. MTS will be there both the days and we have a fairly fluid schedule. If you are a sponsor, attendee or have a booth, hit us up @MarTechSeries or @ShayneMTS – we’d love to swing by or catch up for a quick coffee. Come see us in Vegas!
Also see: Interview with Cory Treffilitti, VP Marketing & Partner Solutions – Oracle Data Cloud