Product suite updates in 2021 strengthen security, improve efficiency, and empower customers to drive results
Constant Contact, a comprehensive digital marketing platform trusted by millions of small businesses, today announced significant upgrades to its platform. These enhancements further the company’s commitment to providing small businesses with the tools and counsel to achieve real results, and demonstrate its continued momentum heading into 2022.
Marketing Technology News: Netcore Cloud Partners with AudiencePoint to Provide RealTime Automation for Transactional Emails
After re-establishing itself as a standalone company in early 2021, Constant Contact has relentlessly innovated with the goal of delivering exceptional value to its customers. Following significant updates in areas such as marketing automation, campaign design and ecommerce, small business leaders can now use Constant Contact to work more efficiently, create content that converts, and take control of their online sales.
“As we turn the corner into a new year, small businesses are looking for better ways to both understand what their customers are looking for, and deliver that value to them amidst a crowded inbox,” said Aditya Joshi, Chief Product and Technology Officer at Constant Contact. “The enhancements we’ve made to Constant Contact this year address several of those pain points by making it simple for small business leaders to translate customer actions into tailored communications — without adding to their workload. Doing so will help cultivate stronger customer relationships, improve retention, and drive more results for their businesses.”
Marketing Technology News: Domo Named to Inc.’s First-Annual Best-Led Companies List
The product enhancements announced today include:
- Campaign Builder Updates: Improvements to Constant Contact’s campaign creation tools help small businesses create beautiful emails that stand out in crowded inboxes. Specific updates include:
- Canva Integration: This partnership allows Constant Contact customers to create images using Canva’s design tools and seamlessly add them to their email campaigns without leaving Constant Contact.
- Vimeo Integration: An expanded integration with Vimeo enables users to easily create and distribute eye-catching marketing videos, embed gifs in email campaigns, and measure video performance.
- New Email Templates: With over 200 predesigned and mobile-friendly templates, Constant Contact makes it easy for small business leaders to get started sending emails.
- Subject Line Recommendations: Leverages AI analysis to make contextual recommendations for email subject lines that are most likely to result in opens.
- Marketing Automation Enhancements: New behavioral triggers and automated email campaign flows allow small businesses to quickly create hyper-relevant experiences for their customers based on real-time data. Constant Contact’s sophisticated automation engine handles the sending process to save time and ensure the right message reaches the right users.
- Privacy Controls: Constant Contact has added new methods for customers to manage their personal data and maintain the privacy of their account.
Marketing Technology News: VisioNFT Token Bringing Virtual NFT Galleries To The BSC