AgreeYa Solutions, a leader in software, solutions and services, is pleased to announce the launch of QuickApps 6.15, the latest version of its no-code SharePoint application development and customization solution. The new QuickApps release accelerates SharePoint development helping organizations create applications like project management, customer relationship management and help desk systems that are easily supported, maintained and upgraded.
Marketing Technology News: VIZIO and Verizon Media Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Connected TV, Omnichannel Advertising
“Our latest QuickApps release does just that by providing new features and delivering performance improvements to increase productivity and streamline workflows in the SharePoint environment, without the need for complex coding.”
“AgreeYa is focused on providing a fully integrated solution to ensure its customers and partners are equipped with the tools and technology needed to improve employee and client satisfaction,” said Ajay Kaul, managing partner of AgreeYa Solutions. “Our latest QuickApps release does just that by providing new features and delivering performance improvements to increase productivity and streamline workflows in the SharePoint environment, without the need for complex coding.”
QuickApps 6.15 introduces the following new features and benefits:
- Organization chart in qChartView: Enables users to conditionally format nodes of an organization chart using the Organization Chart Node Color Appearance feature. Also allows users to drag the organization chart for viewing large charts to avoid page scroll.
- Color Appearance feature in qListView: Supports the creation of custom KPI indicators using provided icons and percentage progress bars. Additionally, SharePoint data can now be exported in the .docx format with qListView.
- Form Component Behavior in qListForm: The Form Component Behavior can now be configured using the new “Not Match” operator and applied as validation for input values that do not match specified regular expression.
- Support for People Picker Control: QuickApps now provides support for client-side People Picker control, with auto suggest feature like SharePoint forms that enables quick search for available user accounts and groups.
- Performance Optimization in qChartView: Performance of user details callout of organization chart has been enhanced such that it renders quickly.
- Quick Edit feature in qListView: Now supports the addition and deletion of records along with editing of existing records.
QuickApps 6.15 extends applications beyond their native capabilities to exceed user expectations with the use of tabular forms to save screen space, parent-child relationships to ensure reliable data entry and hide/show logic to govern what data users can access. It delivers sophisticated applications that are easily upgraded when new versions of SharePoint are released. Additionally, QuickApps 6.15 brings data together from an organization’s enterprise application systems without manually copying data into SharePoint to free up resources and satisfy business requirements without costly custom coding.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Hunter Montgomery, Chief Marketing Officer at ChurnZero