Luminosity Gaming, parented by Enthusiast Gaming, one of the largest globally recognized esports organizations in North America, announced a multi-year partnership with Keemoji, a mobile technology partner for brands and creators to provide fans with an interactive experience keyboard app. This new partnership allows fans to take their game to the next level, with a feature-packed keyboard that keeps them in the middle of the action for all thing #LGLOYAL – now available to download for free on both Android and iOS devices.
Marketing Technology News: Alliance Develops Shared Diversity and Inclusion Goals
“Luminosity Gaming is always looking for new ways to help fans engage with each other, the competitors and the streamers they love,” said Enthusiast Gaming Executive Vice President of ESports Corey Mandell. “We are excited to introduce the Luminosity Keyboard, where fans can express themselves and enjoy the best of the #LGLOYAL professional gaming community at their fingertips.”
The smartphone keyboard is used 120+ times/day for an average of 4.5 hours per person across all applications, by far (10x) the most used application on all devices.
By downloading the Luminosity Keyboard, fans can:
- Get the latest updates from the Luminosity Social Hub right from the top of the keyboard, with corresponding news and updates from Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, & TikTok;
- View their favorite Luminosity YouTube videos and streams, directly from the keyboard;
- Enjoy and share Luminosity Branded Stickers featuring game characters, gamer legends, emojis, memes, and more;
- Access the Luminosity Store and browse the list of available merchandise directly from the keyboard; and,
- Customize the keyboard by choosing the settings that fit their needs.
“Keemoji is thrilled to partner with Luminosity Gaming to take fan engagement to a whole new level with the official Luminosity Keyboard,” said Matei Pavel, CEO of Keemoji. “By connecting fans to the professional gaming community through the keyboard, fans will have unique sharable content for their favorite teams like Valorant, Fortnite, Vancouver Titans, Seattle Surge; all in one place.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Clarence Kam, Chief Product Officer at JW Player