Independent Research Shows How Blueshift’s Customer Data Activation Platform Drives Incremental Revenue through AI-Powered Targeting and Cross-Channel Coordination
Blueshift, the leading Customer Data Activation Platform (CDAP), released “The Total Economic Impact of Blueshift,” a Forrester Consulting study that examines the business benefits and cost savings enterprises can realize by deploying its AI-based platform to deliver more relevant and timely one-to-one personalized messages across channels. This independent Total Economic Impact (TEI) study finds that with Blueshift companies can realize $128 million in incremental revenue over three years and a total ROI of 781%.
To better understand the benefits, costs, and risks associated with this investment, Forrester interviewed four Blueshift customers across eCommerce, consumer finance, and online learning. Forrester used their proven Total Economic Impact methodology to create an unbiased assessment of the real benefits experienced by Blueshift customers. Based on a composite organization of the four interviewed customers, Forrester found that by using Blueshift to consolidate all customer data and using AI to make it actionable companies experience the following benefits:
- $81M incremental revenue from AI-powered targeting and real-time interactions
- 20% increase in website revenue from cross-channel messaging consistency
- 60% increase in click through rates
- $35M incremental revenue from streamlined work and automation
- $12M incremental revenue from improved cross-channel customer engagement
Marketing Technology News: How to Solve Latin America’s E-Commerce Problem
The senior director of CRM at a consumer finance platform told Forrester: “Getting all the customer signals in one place and being quick and responsive to those signals to manage customer touchpoints across channels was key to our success. We could not have gotten where we are without Blueshift. We wouldn’t have the revenue numbers we achieved. It’s exciting to be able to really use the data to drive positive customer responses and to drive revenue.”
While interviewing Blueshift customers, Forrester also confirmed non-quantifiable benefits, including:
- Marketing teams were elevated within their companies because they were delivering higher revenues and contributing more to the bottom line.
- Blueshift spurred innovation and cross-team collaboration as teams could now test new creative approaches to improve customer experiences and extended Blueshift beyond marketing.
- Scalability and customization empowered marketing to embrace change and meet growing customer demands.
- Blueshift consolidates all data into a single customer view, providing marketers with a deeper understanding of customers so they can better serve their needs.
Marketing Technology News: Credorax Launches Smart 3D Secure Solution in Partnership With Netcetera
Prior to using Blueshift, customers found that their one-size-fits-all communications weren’t resonating with customers. While they gathered customer data from multiple touchpoints, but data remained siloed and underused in improving customer engagement. Their limited-functionality of former solutions would not scale with growing demands and limited their progress.
“At Blueshift, we have always believed that successful customer data activation builds winning brands,” said Vijay Chittoor, Blueshift Co-Founder and CEO. “Brands that put their customer data to work intelligently across every channel not only drive delightful customer experience, but also see strong revenue growth. We are thrilled to help our customers unlock the full potential of their data, using AI, and realize positive business impact.”
Marketing Technology News: Nielsen Launches Global Measurement For YouTube Mobile App