New 32, 50 and 55 inch models available exclusively at Walmart stores in Mexico starting at $3,499 pesos
Walmart and Roku, Inc. announced the launch of the new Atvio Roku TV lineup of smart TVs, exclusively available in Walmart stores in Mexico. Atvio Roku TVs will offer consumers a smart TV experience that is easy to use so they can enjoy streaming entertainment at an affordable price. Atvio Roku TV models will be available in the upcoming weeks and will include a 32 inch HD screen, and a 50 and 55 inch UHD screen, starting at $3,499 pesos.
Marketing Technology News: Apple Celebrates the Best Apps and Games of 2019
“We know our customers shop with us for quality products at an affordable price,” said Jesús Enrique Guzman Güereca, vice president of Walmart Mexico. “We’re thrilled to bring Roku’s leading operating system to our Atvio smart TVs in Mexico this holiday season so our customers can enjoy the best entertainment that is easy to use and at an incredible value.”
“We are happy to partner with Walmart to launch Atvio Roku TVs in Mexico. We have worked together with Walmart for years to give millions of people access to affordable streaming devices, and now consumers in Mexico will be able to enjoy the first Walmart-branded Roku TV models,” said Arthur van Rest, vice president of International at Roku. “We are bringing affordable streaming entertainment for families in Mexico.”
Marketing Technology News: Atento Clear Leader in the Latin American Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market
The new Atvio Roku TV lineup includes:
- 32 inch screen: HD, built-in wireless, USB, 3x HDMI, antenna input, AV input, S/PDIF
- 50 inch screen: 4K/UHD, HDR10, built-in-wireless, Ethernet, USB, 3x HDMI, antenna input, AV input, S/PDIF
- 55 inch screen: 4K/UHD, 2160p, HDR10, built-in-wireless, Ethernet, USB, 3x HDMI, antenna input, AV input, S/PDIF
Additional features include:
- Simplicity: A simpler smart TV experience that puts all the entertainment options (streaming, cable/satellite, antenna) onto one personalized home screen.
- Entertainment: An entertainment experience that is continually enhanced with frequent software updates, Roku TV offers a streaming line-up with more than 100,000 movies & TV episodes across thousands of free and paid streaming channels, such as the Apple TV app, Cinépolis KLIC, Claro Video, HBO GO and Netflix.
- Roku Search: Fast and easy search across top channels offers results ranked by price.
- Over-the-air HDTV: Connect an HD antenna for easy access to live over-the-air programming. Pause, rewind, or fast forward live TV for up to 90 minutes (requires 16GB USB stick).
- Roku Remote: An easy to use remote control with channel shortcut buttons.
- Free Roku mobile app: Control the TV using the virtual remote and keyboard, enjoy private listening with headphones, and more.