Yotpo Proudly Presents the 2020 Amazing Women in eCommerce Honorees
Twenty Honorees from Haus, FILA, Fur, Patagonia, and More Embody Individual Empowerment and the Mission-Driven Future of Brands
Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, has announced the 20 newest honorees of Amazing Women in eCommerce (AWIE). AWIE is a community dedicated to recognizing the women who are shaping the future of how we buy, while raising money for Girls Inc. to build up the next generation of women business leaders.
Selected from more than a thousand women nominated by peers and champions from the broader retail industry, Yotpo’s third annual group of honorees is a coterie of diverse industry leaders united in their commitment to boldly drive the industry forward.
Marketing Technology News: Domain, Oroton, Vend, Yellow and Athena Home Loans Among ANZ Companies To Embrace Segment in 2019
Notable 2020 honorees include:
- Trinity Mouzon Wofford, Co-founder & CEO of superfood company Golde: the ‘youngest black woman to launch a line in Sephora’ and featured on Forbes 30 Under 30
- Helena Price Hambrecht, Co-founder & Co-CEO of aperitif disruptor Haus: a change-agent for how America drinks
- Alexandra Tanner, AVP Digital Marketing & eCommerce of L’Oreal’s direct-to-consumer brand Color&Co: putting the power of personalized hair color in the hands of the individual
- Laural Simeon, Senior Director of eCommerce & Online Sales at sportswear icon Fila: the muscle behind transformation
- Lillian Tung, Co-founder & CEO of whole-bodycare line Fur: bravely leading public conversations around pubic hair
- Lauren Bosworth, Founder & CEO of progressive female wellness brand Love Wellness: inspiring women to take control of their own health
- Rahni Ragins, Project Manager for conservancy powerhouse Patagonia: scaling a global customer experience to new heights.
Yotpo’s AWIE class of 2020 also includes women at the vanguard of eCommerce technology: Victoria Aisenberg of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Lindy Crea of Klarna, Meghan Stabler of BigCommerce, Aggie Grabowska of Shopify Plus, and many more.
Marketing Technology News: Avtex Hires Kristine Hansen as Vice President of Sales
“The Amazing Women in eCommerce being recognized by Yotpo this year are emblematic of the pride, passion, and true grit it takes to change the conversation, create culture shift, and move the needle on how consumers should be served by brands,” said Cristina Dinozo, Sr. Director of Brand Marketing at Yotpo. “They elevate eCommerce to meet the heightened customer expectation for emotional engagement and superior shopping experiences.”
Marketing Technology News: Pixalate Releases 2019 App-ads.txt and Ads.txt Trends Report: 5,550% Growth in App-Ads.Txt Adoption