Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) refer to enterprise software, an integrated set of technologies, seeking to cater to the needs of companies undergoing digital transformation. The ultimate goal of these DXPs is to enhance customer experiences. A DXP can be a single product or a suite of products working together to achieve a goal.
According to Gartner, “Organizations use DXPs to build, deploy and continually improve websites, mobile apps, portals, and other digital experiences. DXPs combine and coordinate applications, including content management, personalization, search and navigation, aggregation, workflow, analytics, collaboration, mobile and multi-channel support.”
Here are some of the facts about DXPs that you need to know:
- The digital experience platform market is projected to grow to $13.9 billion by 2024.
- From the valuation of $9.2 billion, the value digital experience platforms market is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 12.3% from 2021 to 2028.
- Digital experience platforms provide better customer engagement through omnichannel touchpoints. This presents a huge opportunity for market growth.
- Digital experience platforms reduce organizational churn rates, thereby fueling market growth.
The pandemic has triggered digital transformation across industries and as there is increased adoption of DXPs by market vendors has enabled them to reach out to customers with the help of multiple digital devices to foster cross-selling and upselling.
A reliable DXP offers end-to-end touchpoint optimization and a personalized experience across all the customer interactions.
Marketing Technology News: Hootsuite Announces Integration with TikTok, Empowering Customers To Be Fearless Through Video
A few top digital experience platforms to bring right in your marketing and sales ecosystem are:
1. Salesforce Experience Cloud
An online forum powered by Salesforce, Salesforce Experience Cloud enables businesses to connect with their customers, employees, prospects, and partner organizations easily. The platform is designed to facilitate easy communication and sharing. It is built on customer 360 and the its top features are:
- Integrates data from any source
- Builds personalized experiences for each user.
- Offers design for every device
- Boosts onsite engagement.
- Track and optimize websites.
2. Adobe Experience Manager
Next is Adobe Experience Manager, which offers features of a robust content management system along with digital asset management. The platform makes it easy for organizations to manage content and assets. It further helps in:
- Building a lifetime value by offering digital experiences to customers over a lifetime.
- It is consistent across channels such as mobiles, websites, beacons, and in-store.
- It helps brands to offer customization. One can deliver and manage experiences that are relevant, responsive, and social.
3. Xperience by Kentico
It is time to think and work beyond the limits of an average CMS with Kentico Xperience. It is a unified digital experience platform creating timeless digital experiences throughout the buyer’s journey. The platform features an attractive interface enabling marketers to execute campaigns at high-speed with low or no-code technology. Some notable features of the platform are:
- Automated page builder
- Digital asset management
- Capabilities to produce multi-lingual content.
- Multi-site management
- Email marketing
- Campaign management and more.
4. Sitecore Experience Platform (XP)
It is a modern customer experience platform delivering personalized, cross-channel experiences by combining analytics, AI, and marketing automation. It strikes connection, drives conversions, and fosters loyalty. It is your digital marketing hub offering the following notable features:
- Simplified content creation using WYSIWYG experience editor.
- Personalization at scale. Offers 360° view of each customer.
- ML-based analytics, testing, and optimization.
- Campaign and marketing automation
- Omnichannel delivery
5. Acquia Digital Experience Platform
Acquia is a leading cloud platform enabling marketers to create, deliver and optimize digital experiences. One of the leaders in the DXP market, Acquia combines with Drupal and offers the world’s only Open Marketing Cloud for an unrivaled digital experience platform. It is a unified platform encompassing various capabilities such as:
- Drive website traffic with content
- Simplifying multi-channel delivery
- Make actionable data a reality.
- Delivering meaningful content that converts.
- Dominate digital expansion
Hailing from the land of Switzerland, Jahia is a Java-based enterprise content management system. It unifies content applications and customer data for a seamless digital experience. It is a customer data-driven platform to grow your digital business manifolds through unparalleled customer experiences across your entire application ecosystem.
Harness the power of Jahia to:
- Elevate your content with customer data.
- Boost integration in your entire application ecosystem.
- Increase use adoption, which is simple for writers, editors, collaborators, and even translators. It has an easy-to-use and visually engaging interface.
- It helps to improve brand consistency by facilitating a personalized, relevant customer journey across languages, sites, and devices.
Digital experience platforms offer cohesive technology designed to enable management delivery and optimization of contextualized digital experiences across multi-experience customer journeys. A DXP offers tools to foster meaningful relations with customers, prospects, employees, partners, and others.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Venkat Nagaswamy, CMO at Mitel