The Much-Awaited Martech Conference 2018 Will Be Held in San Jose on 23-25 April
Get ready for the marketing conference of the year, West Coast! Between 23 and 25 April, the heart of Silicon Valley – the San Jose Convention Centre will be abuzz with all things marketing technology, and you’d want to be there.
The MarTech Conference combines material on technology and marketing to help marketers navigate new technologies and provide marketing strategy and insight to technology experts. MarTech is the only conference that delivers a vendor-agnostic, graduate-level marketing, technology and management perspective designed to help you succeed in this software-powered marketing world.
“Marketing, technology, and management were silos of the past. Marketing technology management — MarTech — is the fabric of the future.”
– Scott Brinker, MarTech program chair
The Keynote speakers include:
- Holly Rollo, CMO, RSA
- Scott Brinker, MarTech Conference chair and chiefmartec.com founder
- Madeline Delianides, former Executive Director Marketing Technology, Creative Production & Operations, The New York Times
- Adelyn Zhou, CMO, TOPBOTS
- Anand Thaker, CEO and Founder, IntelliPhi
- Jason Heller, Partner and Global Lead, Digital Marketing Operations at McKinsey & Company
There are also a host of sessions one must attend, at the conference. Spread across four dedicated tracks – Marketing, Technology, Management, and Solutions. These include:
- Flawed to Formidable: Converting How VMware Measures Marketing’s B2B Impact
- The Power of the Crowd: How to Build, Analyze, and Activate Your User Community
- Transforming the Customer Lifecycle through Account-Based Marketing
- The Path to Martech Consolidation May Be Diversification
- Marketing in a Blockchain World: Executing with Greater Accountability, Transparency, Responsiveness, and Agility
- Navigating the CDP Landscape
- The Nuts and Bolts of Implementing an Organization-Wide Attribution Model Using MarTech
- How Palo Alto’s Marketing Ops Team Wins Awards from Finance
- Marketing Innovation is not an Oxymoron
How will attending the MarTech Conference help you?
Apart from networking, The MarTech Conference offers a host of opportunities to learn from and train with industry experts, build relationships, and forge professional friendships.
- Craft remarkable customer experiences
- Acquire and implement effective marketing technology stacks
- Rethink strategy enabled by marketing technology innovations
- Adapt your organization to fast-paced, collaborative marketing
- Manage cross-functional teams with agile and lean practices
- Nurture multi-disciplinary talent
- Redefine marketing’s role in the context of enterprise-wide digital transformation
And then there are The Stackies!
The Stackie Awards, unlike most conference award programs that are “feel good” contests for the winners, promote meaningful knowledge sharing among the community. The Stackie Awards are a friendly competition open to all interested marketers.
Want to participate? Share a single 16:9 slide that illustrates the design of your company’s marketing technology stack — the collection of marketing tools and technologies you use to make marketing magic in a digital world — so everyone can learn from different technical, organizational, and strategic frameworks.
Who Should Attend?
MarTech is for senior marketing, technology, and digital executives and experts at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experience. If you’re looking to connect the dots between technical possibilities and strategic opportunities in the reshaping of modern marketing, this conference is for you.
Recommended Read: Marketers Must Move To The Beat Of The GDPR Drum