Simplifies and Automates the Delivery of Trusted, Contextual, and Relevant Data with a Real-Time, Complete View of All Data Across All Channels
Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, announced the industry’s first comprehensive data hub reference architecture for customer engagement. This modular, hybrid, microservices architecture leverages metadata-driven AI, powered by the CLAIRE™ engine, and scales for any volume, velocity and variety of data.
The Informatica data hub reference architecture simplifies and automates the delivery of trusted, contextual, and relevant data with a real-time, complete view of all data, including transaction, interaction, and reference data, to drive better customer engagement across all channels.
This comprehensive architecture facilitates data sharing and reuse, simplifies integration, and improves data governance with proven, enterprise-class capabilities, including:
- Data cataloging
- Data integration
- Application integration
- Master data management
- Application data management
- Data quality
- Data privacy
- AI-driven metadata management
These capabilities enable companies to:
- Discover, understand and consume highly relevant and trusted data for advanced analytics with AI-powered data catalog capabilities
- Harmonize siloed data for an easy exchange of data across on-premises and multi-cloud applications, using all integration patterns with hybrid and cloud integration/iPaaS solutions
- Deliver an intelligent, complete, 360-view of customer, product, supplier, and reference data for improved business outcomes and competitive advantage with master data management
- Ingest, prepare, catalog, master, govern and protect big data to deliver new insights accurately and consistently with big data management
- Enable customers to take a privacy by design approach and intelligently discover sensitive information, identify who it belongs to, determine how it moves through the organization, and access its protection status for ethical data processing with data privacy solutions
- Drive strategic business initiatives, further business and IT collaboration, and support regulatory compliance efforts with data governance
With these intelligent hybrid data management capabilities, users can unleash the power of data across multi-cloud and on-premises environments to deliver trusted customer engagement across all channels.