Intermedia Releases Extend API Platform, Expanding Integration Of Award-Winning Communications Capabilities To Business Applications
Intermedia Cloud Communications, a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration solutions, today announced the launch of the Intermedia Extend API platform, allowing partners and customers to integrate the features of Intermedia’s award-winning voice, video conferencing, contact center, and analytics services into their core business applications, including customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and ticketing systems. With Intermedia Extend API, all of the resources that developers need to build custom solutions to meet business needs, including automating workflows, increasing employee productivity, and enhancing customer experiences, are available from a single location.
Last year, the company launched Intermedia Unite Extend – an out-of-the-box set of integrations to connect Intermedia Unite® to several well-known business applications, such as Salesforce, Zoho, Zendesk, and NetSuite. The new Extend API platform now allows customized integration of the full range of Intermedia voice, video, contact center, and analytics services into most popular business applications on the market. Because Intermedia offers a comprehensive suite of enterprise-grade capabilities, developers can integrate the communications and collaboration services they need using a single integration platform.
Marketing Technology News: BigBear.ai CEO Reggie Brothers Sees GigCapital4 Merger as Driver for Future Public Company Growth
Organizations can use the Intermedia Extend API platform to:
- Increase productivity – embed Click-to-Call with immediate access to contact history in most CRM solutions. Access meeting details (URL, dial-in numbers) and start and manage meetings from most calendar platforms
- Improve customer experiences – create screen pops with caller name and past customer service issues to enable agents to see relevant information before a conversation starts and enable more personalized engagements
- Access critical data – build business-critical dashboards, wallboards, and historical reports that can appear in applications where they are needed. Easily capture, store, and access call recordings for coaching and proof of contracts
- Automate business workflows – automate a marketing program, such as a survey, by issuing a cadence of omni-channel communications (voice, SMS, and email) via the target’s preferred channel from within any ecosystem
- And much more.
Intermedia Extend API Development Portal
The Intermedia Extend API Development Portal is the comprehensive, single source location for the tools and resources businesses need to integrate Intermedia’s communications and collaboration features into core business applications. The APIs include:
- Voice APIs for integrating high-quality cloud calling capabilities to any application
- Meeting APIs for adding HD video and audio conferencing to web and mobile apps
- Contact Center APIs for integrating customer experience capabilities
- Analytics APIs for integrating custom analytics reports for voice and video quality performance
- Address Book APIs for providing instant access to company contacts
“To drive operational efficiency and deliver exceptional customer experiences, business owners must have easy and instant access to the information they need without having to remember what content resides where or within what application,” said Michael Gold, CEO of Intermedia. “With the Intermedia Extend API platform, we are bringing the performance, reliability, and flexibility of our award-winning cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions to nearly every business application. This will allow customers to create and integrate the custom solutions they need, and then start a call, host or join a meeting, access call data, and much more seamlessly within a common environment.”
Marketing Technology News: Retina Brands And Launches SUCCESS Space – A Revolution In Coworking