The Full MAICON Agenda Is Now Available
Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute released the agenda for its inaugural Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON). The event, which includes more than 60 speakers, will be held at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, July 16 – 18, 2019.
MAICON features more than 40 workshops and sessions designed to help marketers understand, pilot and successfully scale artificial intelligence.
Presenters will explore the next frontier in digital marketing transformation, covering topics such as: advertising, analytics, content marketing, email marketing, ethics, robotics, sales, strategy and voice.
Featured sessions and speakers include:
- Become a Marketing AI Pioneer, Paul Roetzer, Founder and CEO, Marketing AI Institute
- Is This AI?, Karen Hao, AI Reporter, MIT Technology Review
- How AI Will Change Marketing Forever, Christopher S. Penn, Co-Founder and Chief Innovator, Trust Insights
- Piloting AI: The Inside Story of Grant Thornton’s Path to More Intelligent Marketing, Sara Hocking, Marketing Innovation Associate Director, Grant Thornton LLP
- Hello, Voice., Mitch Joel, President, Six Pixels Group
- Advancing Humanity and Business with Robotics, Collin Sebastian, Head of Product and Engineering, Softbank Robotics, and Kass Dawson, Head of Marketing and Communications, Softbank Robotics
- How The Natori Company Uses AI to Power Audience Targeting and Media Buying, Mark Kirshner, CMO, Albert, and Ken Natori, President, The Natori Company
- Augmented Intelligence: The Exponential Marketer, Nikos Acuña, Chief Visionary, Sizmek
- How to Be “Team Human” in the Digital Future, Douglas Rushkoff, Author, Team Human (W. W. Norton & Company, 2019)
- A No-Nonsense Guide to Implementing AI, Allie K. Miller, Lead Product Manager, IBM Watson
“We view MAICON 2019 as chapter 1 of the story on marketing artificial intelligence,” said Paul Roetzer, Founder and CEO, Marketing AI Institute, and creator of MAICON. “Most marketers are just at the beginning stages of understanding AI and the impact it will have on their brands and careers, and we want to give them the knowledge, confidence and resources needed to create a competitive advantage.”
Recommended Read: Spotify Reviews Its Ad Platform and Tells Us What’s Next