atta Inc. (represented by CEO & President: Yoshihisa Haruyama), a travel metasearch application that uses big data and AI (https://atta.ai), has announced the successful completion of its Series A funding of 3 million USD.
List of new investors (In Alphabetical Order)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Capital VII, Limited Partnership (Managed by Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Co., Ltd.)
- Mynavi Corporation
- Nagoya TV Ventures, LLC
- Sansei VI, Limited Partnership for Investment (Managed by Sansei Capital Investment Co.,Ltd.)
- Suneight OK Partnership (Managed by OMURO WORKSHOP Co., Ltd.)
- Suneight – PS1 Investment Partnership (Managed by Suneight Investment Co., Ltd.)
- 31VENTURES Global Innovation Fund (CVC Fund of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. and managed by Global Brain Corporation)
History of Company & Purpose of fund-raising
atta Inc. (formerly WithTravel) was founded on 12 March 2018. On 12 March 2019, atta Pte. Ltd. was established in Singapore as a wholly owned subsidiary of atta Inc. There are 2 offices which supports atta’s operations, one in Tokyo and one in Singapore.
Marketing Technology News: Localization Automation Pioneer, Cloudwords Adds Top B2B Marketing Executive to its Board of Directors
In July 2019, the atta app was launched after a year of development. In 2020 and beyond, to further accelerate the growth of users and improve our metasearch services, atta Inc. will recruit engineers, strengthen digital marketing efforts, grow PR engagements, and increase regional and local partnerships for the Japanese and Southeast Asian markets.
In response to this release, CEO Haruyama said, “We have received positive updates from shareholders, and we have continued to upgrade existing services and we will continue to develop new products that will satisfy travellers.”
In addition, CEO Haruyama added that, “We are glad that through our push notifications and price alerts, we have saved our travellers 1.275M USD in total since our launch. We continue on our mission to deliver the best experience to save our users time and money in the process!”
Marketing Technology News: Sprint Unveils Certainty Network Design Model To Unite Full Business Solution Portfolio